Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Halito!

Author Topic: Halito!
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 7 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Fred in Fresno. Hope you enjoy CBBS [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redkermit
Advanced Member
Member # 4059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redkermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[wave3]

--------------------
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. (Ps. 84:10b)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

Listen Online:
www.wmuz.com
www.997flr.org

Posts: 604 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fred in Fresno,

I would like to welcome you aboard and I pray that you will enjoy your time here. It's always great to see new people join the board.

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fred in fresno
Member # 4832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fred in fresno   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Halito (that's "Hello").
I'm Fred,a new member here.I am a member of the Choctaw nation.My family is originally from down south (Oklahoma,Arkansas,and Louisiana),now we are living in California.
I've only had my PC and Internet access for a few weeks now,and I'm still learning how to use both.
I had always heard about the great on-line communities on the Internet,so as soon as I was connected I began looking into these communities,but I was shocked and dismayed at the content of most of these communities.I was about ready to give up when I found the Christian BBS Message Boards.I thank the Lord for directing me here.
I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here and fellowshiping on-line with my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Posts: 2 | From: Fresno,California,USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement