Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Grace and Peace to all

Author Topic: Grace and Peace to all
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 14 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the Christian BBS evangelistdare.

[wave3]

May God bless you.
David

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to BBS board, may Lord bless you as you bless others with your witness Evangilistedare. I hope I have that correct. Now you computer name is unique what does it mean?

Also Welcome to the Brazilmommy
Amado! Desejo que te va bem em todas as coisas, e que tenhas saude, assim como bem vai a tua alma. I hope that came out right. Any way welcome to the United States, from where in Brazil do you hale? I myself am a first american born of my family. I am the 9th in 11 siblings. My mother comes from Lyon, France and my father from Germany, but we're (somos) Jewish. Ladino and French is what my mother speak and my father speaks German/Yiddish but as a family we speak Yiddish.

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome evangelistdare - Praying that you find a spiritual home on CBBS [Prayer]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evangelistdare
Advanced Member
Member # 4746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evangelistdare   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grace and peace to all . Hope all of u are doing well today .....Allow me to introduce myself , I am an ambassador of the Lord Jesus Christ saved and called of God to preach the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ.......God saved my soul over thirty years ago , called me in June of 1999 into His service , gave me the ministry of online evangelism in 2001 .....If I can be of help to anyone please do NOT hesitate to let me know. I do NOT have all the answers but I have placed my faith in the ONE who does Jesus christ my Lord , Saviour, comforter, provider, healer and sustainer......praise God for His amazing GRACE.......God bless and keep each of you as we work and journey towards our heavenly home.......Until the very shout that will snatch us out , I remain a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ, Evangelist dare

--------------------
In Christ's service always, Evangelist Dare

Gal 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Posts: 177 | From: n.c. | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement