Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Hello from the Az. Desert

Author Topic: Hello from the Az. Desert
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings Roy from the far west side of Texas ( El Paso, I reckon you live in a desert or near desert living in Arizona. It is great to keep the born again message of Our Lord Jesus Christ plain and simple. Welcome to the Christian BBS- There are alot people here! Cann't wait till I see them all in person in heaven on that rapture day [hyper]

Eduardo

Psalm 118:17

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the BB, Roy, and hello from the Flinthills of Kansas. My in-laws are out in Golden Valley, half-way between Kingman and Bullhead City. Great to have another Baptist on the BB, and I hope you enjoy your participation.

Love the pictures on your web-site.

God bless.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roy

You sound just like my kind of folks. Me and hubby we are just plain folks, too. We are from Texas but we now live in North Western part of Washington State. We love it here with the cool air and the mountains. Although, hubby's prayer is to be able to afford a place with about 15 acers in Montana.
Welcome and hope to see you around alot. I was raised Assembly of God but we both attend Sweden Baptist Church which is similar to Southern Baptist Church. (the one we went to in Houston did not preach the purposeful life) The Church here preaches the Bible, the whole Bible.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Roy - hope you enjoy this board [wave3]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well welcome to the board from your northern neighbor in South Dakota. A good old fashioned Bible believing conservative Baptist is always welcome here if I have anything to say about it. Say hello to your Mrs. too! Just jump right in anywhere you like or start your own thread.
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roy Jones
Community Member
Member # 4574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roy Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just want to say hello to everyone. I just became a member of this board and am looking forward to some good discussions and fellowship.
I am 57 years old,I live in southeastern Arizona, am happly married,and work in the local school maintaince dept.My wife Sue is a 6th and 7th grade teacher here at the local school. We are both Blood bought, born again christians. We attend a conserative Baptist Church here in our city that still holds to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The bottom line is we are just plain folks who love the Lord.
May God bless you all,and our Lord be glorified!
Roy!
http://www.freewebs.com/corkyj788/

Posts: 15 | From: Willcox Az. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement