Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Brother Brady is in the House!

Author Topic: Brother Brady is in the House!
TomInPA
Advanced Member
Member # 4483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomInPA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Brother Brady! I'm a Newbie here myself. I'm looking forward to chatting with you! I hope you enjoy the board.
Posts: 54 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeshuaslavejeff
Advanced Member
Member # 4506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeshuaslavejeff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shalom brothers in Messiah Yeshua...
Somewhere in Scripture is written:"Before paying attention, first observe a man's life day to day. If
he has a G-dly life day to day, then and only then listen to him, still being careful to examine(test) everything to see if Scripture does indeed say what is said(like Bereans did), not taking anyone's word on it's own merit(as if it had any)."

re: tv/internet 'evangelism'

I am first to realize this is not an exact quote, nor is it from just one place in Scripture. I don't know Hebrew nor Aramaic nor Greek. But I do know the L-rd Yeshua, by such sheer unmerited Grace!!! am in Union with Abba and with Him live or try to live day to day.

Seeking others who love the Truth more than life itself(physical life), willing, as I am and have and will continue to do, to lay down their lives for Gospel's Sake, Yeshua Himself being Whole Purpose of everything - every word, every action, every breath! (not like I have achieved this yet, but He is certainly desiring this in me and He is delighted to fulfill His Word in me if and as I continure to abide in His WORD; breaking apart from me, painfully and agonizingly, all that is not part of Him or His Purpose or His Life.(straight and narrow is the Way to Life, and few are there who find it. Multitudes take the comfortable way to death, wide as it is and inviting all into its snare)

Whew! ... hope this touches Life. I don't expect much results from internet itself. Just, perhaps, contacts with others who love truth or seek truth and seek to live as disciples of Yeshua.

--------------------
1Peter4:1,2 Yeshua suffered physical suffering:disciples have same mind/ willingness to share shame/physical suffering with Yeshua/His people.
Biblio:"willtherealhereticsplease standup?"byBercot(churchTruth)

Posts: 75 | From: tulsa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Brother Brady! It is nice to meet more members of my family in Christ [Smile] I look forward to seeing you around some more here and also to checking out your site.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Prayer] Welcome aboard. It is great to know that the family of God goes beyond boarders,lanuages,cultures but yet the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ is rock solid. Built on nothingless of the blessed hope through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brother Brady
Member # 4490

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brother Brady   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for your kind welcome! I'll get around and visit the site more later on today. But I did want to say thanks. Thanks! again (hehe)

BB

--------------------
ACTS Christian Chat

ACTS Christian Forum

Posts: 5 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Brother Brady. Nice picture. I like pictures too. You can see mine in my profile. I am quite the looker I am ! [Razz]
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mighty glad to meet your there, Bro. Brady.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Brother Brady. I hope you enjoy this Board. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!

We're glad you're here!

your pictures aren't overbearing... i think it's cool to have pictures in posts.

blessings and Shalom!

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brother Brady
Member # 4490

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brother Brady   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Hi all! My name is Ron Brady. I'm happy to have found this message board. It may take some time for me to get to know you, but I'm sure I'll be blessed by participating here.

I am 44 years young, married, have three grown children and one grandson (2/12), all Christian. I live about 30 miles north of Tulsa, OK. on Oolagah lake.

- Then he breathed on them and said, "Receive my Holy Spirit."

I am called to Internet Evangelism. Many of you are also. I believe God is doing a new thing online. We (me and others with the same vision) are going forth into this online world to Claim the Internet for God. Big vision, but I serve a big God! I like to say, "We can't provide the baptismal waters, but we can sure lead them to it." And we can, in a sense, lay on hands and baptize the willing with an annointing of the Holy Spirit. I'm big on the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. When Jesus said to the Apostles, "Peace be with you, as the Father has sent me, so I send you." I take that personally. My Lord breathes on me and says, "Receive my Holy Spirit." I am motivated first by the Great Commission given by Jesus to, I beleive all Christians. Matthew 28:19,20

If you would like to know more about my particular calling and how I serve, or would like to share your own vision, please don't hesitate to email me. bb@worldwidechristiancafe.com And, I'd like to invite you to visit my own web site
World Wide Christian Cafe

God bless you, and may I be blessed by you!

In Christ's Awesome Love,

Brother Brady

p.s. - This message board is awesome in it's capability to add images and so forth. Is it considered overbearing by others here to do so?
Let me know and I will comply.

--------------------
ACTS Christian Chat

ACTS Christian Forum

Posts: 5 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement