Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Hello to all!

Author Topic: Hello to all!
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[clap2] Welcome to the christian site Pthalo. I hope you find the love of your eternal life here. It takes alot of great patience to do what you do.I am a nurse my self, but two older kids are specially challenge. They are grown now but the second oldest will always be a kid at heart. By the way inquiring minds would like you to know what does your sign in name mean.
Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got his very unusual message from the author of this thread back in Feb. and I have no idea who she is. I would like to invite this person to join in our discussions.

Her words -
"Do I know you from somewhere?
If not, thank you for the welcome.
If so, please let me know."

I answered back to let her know I didn't recognize the username and have heard nothing since.  -

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristi
Advanced Member
Member # 3396

Icon 21 posted      Profile for Kristi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome [wave3] Pthalo BlueMoon to CBBS!! [clap2]

--------------------
YSIC \o/
MsGuidedAngel aka KristiAnn
*~*Kristi Ann's Haven*~*

Posts: 109 | From: Oregon | God Loves You! | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Pthalo BlueMoon

I guess God led you here to meet all of these nice people [Smile] [Big Grin] [wave3]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome! I hope your questions and curiosity can both be satisfied here.

Blessings and Shalom!

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pthalo BlueMoon
First Post
Member # 4363

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pthalo BlueMoon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey!

I'm not sure why I joined. Curiosity maybe? Search for answers? I'm don't know...

I'm a Special Ed teacher, currently taking some time off. I consider myself an Episcopalian, but haven't been to church in awhile.

Hey everyone!

Posts: 1 | From: usa | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement