Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Ahoy!

Author Topic: Ahoy!
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome fellow Canadian to this BBS site.  -

I'm sure the Lord led you here for a reason. Praying that you find the doctrine that most suits your needs.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NGCapnJack
Advanced Member
Member # 4238

Icon 10 posted      Profile for NGCapnJack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all!

I joined this forum a week ago or so, and I just haven't got around to posting or reading anything yet. I never find the time, because I'm great at wasting time! However, I hope to become active in this forum. I consider myself generally Christian with Roman Catholic influence, but I've been trying to find the denomination that seems truest to God.

Any information you need to find out about me is likely in my profile, otherwise you can contact me through e-mail or AIM me. Rather than go into detail about myself, I feel the need to explain why I'm here. Recently, I've been getting much closer to God, but there are things about Christianity that just don't seem to add up and I'm hoping I can find the answers to my question here. I'm active in a Christian thread on a BBS on another website, but this entire BBS is dedicated to Christianity so I feel I can get more guidance over here.

Anyway, before I put any of you to sleep, I'll end this. Thanks for reading! [clap2]

God bless you. [Cross]

--------------------
Arr matey, May the Lord Bless yer soul. [thumbsup2]

"The LORD is my Shepherd" (Psalm 23). [Cross]

Posts: 30 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement