Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Hi Everyone

Author Topic: Hi Everyone
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We would love to see you join in on our discussions in the forums on BBS Lynn.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LynnPA
Community Member
Member # 4273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LynnPA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've tried Christian chat on yahoo and to no avail. All those people in there do is spout off random bible verses all day. They never talk to anyone so.....if anyone here is interested in being friends and supporting each other, drop me an e-mail at Lynn17948@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Bless you.
Lynn

Posts: 9 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Lynn. I pray that you will find comfort by coming into the CBBS family. [hug]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the boards. Praise God for bringing you back to the fold.

I believe you will benefit more by reading these boards and participating in discussions for a while than by getting involved in any one-on-one type situations, especially since you are only recently renewed in your faith. Take some time, learn some scripture and dpctrine and get to know us all [Smile]

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LynnPA
Community Member
Member # 4273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LynnPA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a single 28 year old Christian woman living in the Northeastern part of Pennsylvania. I've been a born-again Christian ever since I was about 8 years old. However, over the past few years I turned my back on Christ because I felt he had turned his back on me. A week ago I met a fellow Christian who's support is helping me to turn it all around and get back to Christ once more. Since its always a struggle to live life the way we should, it would surely help to have some Christian friends to turn to for support. Right now, the one I mentioned previously, is the ONLY one I have. Anyone interested in friendship with a really sweet woman, leave a message here and if it abides by the rules I can provide you with an e-mail address or instant messenger screen name to contact me. Thank you all and God bless your lives!
Posts: 9 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement