Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » new to this board

Author Topic: new to this board
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup2] PSALMS 40 welcome to the sight, there are alot of people here who believe greatly in Christ Jesus [Kiss] . Isn't great to know that one day-we who communicate through this medium will one day be unite in heaven with the Lord of lords and the King of kings.

My verse I love to recite is PSALMS 118:17

I will not die but declare the works of the Lord forever. I will pray for you like I pray for my patients I take care of and everyone on this sight. Jesus is Lord and He is a coming again.

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 10 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the board. Hope to see you often. [Kiss]

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Psalm40
Community Member
Member # 4248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Psalm40     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saying hello. I'm a born again Christian for over 20 years, though only recently getting back into the Word and getting closer to Jesus. Just here to learn and discuss.
My username is a good chapter [Smile]
God Bless,
Psalm40

--------------------
"Behold, the Lord's hand is not so short that it cannot save; Neither is His ear so dull that it cannot hear." Isaiah 59:1

Posts: 10 | From: California | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement