Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » redkermit

Author Topic: redkermit
redkermit
Advanced Member
Member # 4059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redkermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I could start a new thread...

I wasn't sure where to go with it, so it's under General Discussion:

http://thechristianbbs.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=8&t=000409

--------------------
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. (Ps. 84:10b)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

Listen Online:
www.wmuz.com
www.997flr.org

Posts: 604 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome redkermit. I was raised in the Wesleyan Church and they also believed that there was a certain "time" that one was sanctified.

I never quite understand how someone knew when this time was. I now have a different view of sanctification. Maybe you could explain or open up a new thread elsewhere re what your concept means. Thanks

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, I am Betty. I am from Texas, but presently living in Washington State. Our dream is to have a house out in the country in the state of Montana. I am 52 and married for 34 yrs.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redkermit
Advanced Member
Member # 4059

Icon 14 posted      Profile for redkermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all. My name is Matt, I am 31 and single. I live in Clarkston, MI, which is about an hour north of Detroit. I was raised in, and currently attend, the Nazarene church. I was saved as a child, but wasn't sanctified until I was 22.

I found the message board a couple months ago and it sure helps me pass the time at work! [type]

--------------------
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. (Ps. 84:10b)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

Listen Online:
www.wmuz.com
www.997flr.org

Posts: 604 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement