Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Nice to meet everyone!

Author Topic: Nice to meet everyone!
Lunarius
Advanced Member
Member # 4205

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Lunarius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Chris!

[wave3]

--------------------
"Life is a song, love is the music"

Posts: 133 | From: Alabama (currently) | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Chris [Smile]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
christine38
Community Member
Member # 4216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for christine38   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there [Smile]

I'm christine, but most people call me chris.I'm 38 years old and live in a rural part of Connecticut.I am married with two wonderful children ages 15 and 12.

I lost faith in the beuracracy of the Catholic church and it's members maybe 10 years ago.As I moved away from that part of my life I felt something was missing so I began exploring Christian web sites for inspiration.This site seems very nice and I'm so glad I found it!I have actually learned more about scripture and prophecy in the past few years than I ever learned in a lifetime at my church (isn't that sad?).

I can't quote you from the bible, or refer to scripture to prove my point,so i won't attempt to do so (maybe i'll get there someday though lol) but I have felt and feel the Lord working miracles in my life.

It's nice to be here and great to meet you all...

Posts: 18 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement