Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Hiyall doin'

Author Topic: Hiyall doin'
Salti
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Bass Player. Nice to meet you. Hey Lunarius, I didnt know you were a musician as well! Our ministry works with a lot of different artists. Music is my passion (I play guitar), but I feel more led to minister to other musicians.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lunarius
Advanced Member
Member # 4205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lunarius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome bassplayer.

I am a guitarist/musician in general so I understand what you mean about understanding the power of music as God's tool.

And I also agree that we have arrived at the final stage of humanity. Too many things are happening in our modern age that go against His will, and I don't know about anyone else, but I FEEL as though change is coming.

--------------------
"Life is a song, love is the music"

Posts: 133 | From: Alabama (currently) | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bassplayer
Member # 4211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bassplayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As the handle says I'm a bass player And I just want to Thank GOD for giving me the desire to play ! What a Powerfull tool Music is. The bass is GODS thunder And guitar is his lighting. And the Drums count the time untill His Son Returns! [thumbsup2] I have not had a plesent experance in many so called Churches And It wasnt untill recently that I fully realized what personal relationship ment.. It has nothing to do with a building full of hypocrits! AMEN!
On this Dec 24 , and after being out of touch with the Holy Spirit for a while,I ask the Lord to revitalize His spirit within me and to bless me with a vision of his return. The morning of Christmas I awoke to the horrable news of the killer waves in Asia . This is a vision I will never forget. I know with out a doubt the hour of Our Lord Jesus is upon us. My heart and prayers go out to to all those who were in the path of the waves. AND To those unprepaired, The waves of Asia are but a ripple in a pond compaired to whats to come .
When I over here someone in my work place take the Lords Name in vein I ask them " Why are you blaming God , That thing you are cussing was made by a man!" It makes them stop and think. Try IT! [happyhappy]
Peace Be with you ! See ya on the Board !

Posts: 4 | From: Gassville Arkansas | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement