Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Welcome to all (Page 6)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Welcome to all
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome live2worship. You are very talented!

I took piano lessons for years as a kid, but have lost it all. I am hopeless when it comes to playing by ear.

My mother was very talented though. She played the organ in church for many years and also played the accordian.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello. Cool you play the piano. Welcome to the board!
betty [clap2]

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
live2worship
Member # 4681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for live2worship   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone, I am new on the block, so I thought I would drop in and say a big "hello" to everyone on the forum.

i look forward to meeting some of you and getting to know what is going on in your lives. I have to go teach a piano lesson real quick though, so I'll be back later tonight!

--------------------
Click here to listen to some of my worship songs... thanks!

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 10 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi struggling,

Glad to have you here. May God bless you as we fellowship and discuss God's word here.

Believing in Jesus,
David

[wave3]

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
struggling
Member # 4656

Icon 1 posted      Profile for struggling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you HisGrace,
Psalm 91 is my all time favorite of ALL the Psalms, I pray it almost every night and it covers such a large array of things, protection, help, encouragment...I love it!

Posts: 2 | From: CO | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Welcome struggling. [wave3] May God richly bless you and your family. [Prayer]
struggling
Member # 4656

Icon 1 posted      Profile for struggling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Im Struggling (literally) he he
but we all are at some point in our lives,
Im A Christian mom with 2 wonderful teen age kids (a boy and a girl) I live in Colorado, I enjoy fellowship, hiking, yardwork,and home fix it projects.

Posts: 2 | From: CO | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Welcome StrongBeliever. A wave back to you too. [wave3]
StrongBeliever
Member # 4649

Icon 7 posted      Profile for StrongBeliever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[wave3]

I am so glad that I found this board, I am always looking for ways to help people. Maybe I can even volunteer on here someday if you will have me. I will keep you all in my prayers.

[hug]
God be with you

--------------------
Dimples

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Welcome Familyman - always nice to see new members. [Smile]
Familyman
Community Member
Member # 4597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Familyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings to all!

I'm another new member and looking forward to any time I can spend on this board. I grew up "Christian", but was "re-born" 16 years ago. I've been married 17 years and have 7 children, ranging in age from 6 months to 16 years old, and we live in a rural part of Michigan, roughly 90 miles north of Detroit. I currently teach Sunday School to 11th and 12th graders, and I love being involved with my kids' activities (school, sports, etc.). The most important mission that I believe I have is to raise my children to know and love the Lord Jesus Christ, and do this through my actions (which need a lot of work everyday), and study of the Word, both individually and as a family. We're warned that many will fall away and chase after false doctrines, so preparing their young minds for action, to stand firm against the "prowling lion", is eternally important.

Once again, greetings to you all!

Posts: 10 | From: Kingston, MI | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristi
Advanced Member
Member # 3396

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Kristi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Warm Welcome all of you!! [clap2] [hyper] [wave3]

--------------------
YSIC \o/
MsGuidedAngel aka KristiAnn
*~*Kristi Ann's Haven*~*

Posts: 109 | From: Oregon | God Loves You! | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Welcome -Freaknpv. Praying that you find a home on this Board.
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome freaknpv, and may you be a blessing and may you be blessed in your sojourn in the forum. I agree that we need a reformation. We must encourage others to seek ye first the KIngdom of God and His righteousness. As Wesley stood up so long ago in the heart of Anglicanism and declared the need for righteousness, the same is needed today. Where is the reverential awe of Almighty God within the Body today?

God bless.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freaknpv
Advanced Member
Member # 4423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freaknpv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Im Freaknpv,

Im new this board , Ive spent tons of time elsewhere, but not in like a year. Ive been following Jesus for 10 years now, I believe the Evangelical church in America is in serious need of reform, Im married 9 years with 2 children, I played football and Beseball when I was a kid, my interests are Jesus, my family,sports and reading

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Grace and Peace

--------------------
Head in Heaven, Fingers in the Mire

Posts: 25 | From: Cali. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So pleased to meet you [Smile] I look forward to getting to know you, my sister!
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Welcome tenboom155. I hope you enjoy our company. [wave3]
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!!! welcome tenboom [Smile]

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tenboom155
Advanced Member
Member # 4358

Icon 14 posted      Profile for tenboom155     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I'm new to this board. It looks like a good board. I was saved in 1971. I am a mom, grandma, sister, wife, friend, bible student, and Zionist(one who believes that Israel is God's chosen people and belongs in the land that God appointed them in Genesis).
I enjoy fellowship, praying, and decorating my house.
As a child I twirled baton, took tap dancing lessons, and learned to sew and crochet.
Now I am a squatty granny and I like it.

--------------------
My 2 Cents--pardon my poor spelling.

Posts: 52 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rozagin
Member # 4227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rozagin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes im new... nice to meet you....
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Salti
unregistered

I just wanted to welcome you all to the boards. We look forward to getting to know you.

salti
christian chats net admin
www.christian-chats.net

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement