Christian Message Board And Forums

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Board And Forums   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Welcome to all (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Welcome to all
trying to change
Member # 7792

Icon 6 posted      Profile for trying to change     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im new here what brought me here is another story

--------------------
joseph gamez

Posts: 4 | From: riverside county | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't change by yourself . Every morning ask God to help you change.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 2664 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eeniuq
Member # 13582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eeniuq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] Hello Im also new here [Smile]

--------------------
Jesus

Posts: 4 | From: philippines | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 10 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello eeniuq glad to have you. May God bless you.

[wave3]

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3264 | From: Jonesborough, TN, USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laina
Member # 14131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, I'm new here. Look forward to getting to know and interact with you all.

Blessings!

--------------------
He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you But to do justice, to love kindness, And to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8

Posts: 5 | From: United States | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 10 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laina welcome also looking forward to reading you posts.

God bless you.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3264 | From: Jonesborough, TN, USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laina
Member # 14131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, KnowHim. I appreciate the welcome!

quote:
Originally posted by KnowHim:
Laina welcome also looking forward to reading you posts.

God bless you.

--------------------
He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you But to do justice, to love kindness, And to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8

Posts: 5 | From: United States | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Georgie__14
Member # 15026

Icon 21 posted      Profile for Georgie__14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my name is Georgie and I'm 14 from Australia
new to this site and did the prayer of salvation last week [hyper] i am the only one in my family to find the right path but i hope and pray the rest of my family do one day as well. [Cross]

Posts: 3 | From: australia | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Georgie,

I praise God for your salvation. Salvation is a wonderful gift from God. Be patient with your family and pray for them. Have you found a good Bible preaching Church? Any questions or prayer request, put here. May God bless you, Sweeetheart.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 2664 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Georgie__14
Member # 15026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Georgie__14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Betty Louise:
Georgie,

I praise God for your salvation. Salvation is a wonderful gift from God. Be patient with your family and pray for them. Have you found a good Bible preaching Church? Any questions or prayer request, put here. May God bless you, Sweeetheart.
Betty

hi betty..It sure is:) there is one near me but I have to wait until I've moved out of home to be able to go to church and groups..so hopefully only 2 more years [clap2] thank you and may God bless you to!
Posts: 3 | From: australia | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lar
Advanced Member
Member # 14133

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Lar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, and a special welcome here to the Christian bulletin board: to joseph gamez, and to eeniuq, and to Laina, and to Georgie_14 !! .. [Smile]

Georgie_14, I believe that the Lord Jesus will meet you where you're at now! The Lord is now closer to you than your next heartbeat, and He will *never* leave you nor forsake you! (Hebrews 13:5) I'll pray about your (new) salvation, and also, I'll pray for the salvation of your whole family.

Here are a couple of great Christian chat rooms that I belong to (my nickname is "Larry"):

http://www.christianchat.info/

http://www.christianchat.net/

(The second [the lower] one of these two chat rooms seems to have a lot of young people on it. And there *always* seems to be Christians there to talk to 24/7 !! Note: I find that I have to first click on "larger screen" when I get to the opening website page, and then I have to click on "Radio" [over to the top left hand side] in order to get into the second one of these two chat rooms. Best wishes to you!)

-- Lar

--------------------
"And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13 (KJV)

Posts: 47 | From: (upper) New York state - USA | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lar
Advanced Member
Member # 14133

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Lar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, and a special welcome here to the Christian bulletin board: to joseph gamez, and to eeniuq, and to Laina, and to Georgie_14 !! ..

Georgie_14, I believe that the Lord Jesus will meet you where you're at now! The Lord is now closer to you than your next heartbeat, and He will *never* leave you nor forsake you! (Hebrews 13:5) I'll pray about your (new) salvation, and also, I'll pray for the salvation of your whole family.

For anyone who might be interested: I've posted web links to two Christian Chat Rooms that I belong to - where you can chat with other Christians (and effectually fellowship with other Christians) in "real time." However, I should quickly point out here that these two Christian Chat Rooms are *not* "dating sites."

I posted web links to these two Christian Chat Room websites in the "Promote Something Christian" section of this bulletin board. My post there is called: "2 Christian Chat Rooms..."

May God richly bless you all!

-- Lar

--------------------
"And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13 (KJV)

Posts: 47 | From: (upper) New York state - USA | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Georgie__14
Member # 15026

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Georgie__14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tyvm larry [Smile]
Lar
Advanced Member
Member # 14133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lar:
Hi all, and a special welcome here to the Christian bulletin board: to joseph gamez, and to eeniuq, and to Laina, and to Georgie_14 !! .. [Smile]

*Special Note: I edited this particular post in order to remove the two website URL's that I had included on here (for 2 Christian Chat Rooms). I then posted a new post under the BBS topic: "Promote Something Christian" and I named my new post: "2 Christian Chat Rooms..."

I did this just in case my posting these two website URL's to the 2 Christian chat rooms on this particular BBS topic: "Praise Reports and Testimonies" might be considered as being "advertising." (I hope that what I have done here works out OK.)

May God bless you all, and thanks again for your prayers about the water pump situation at my house. We now have a new water pump, and my goodness - is it nice to have running water again!

-- Lar

--------------------

Lar
Advanced Member
Member # 14133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Hello again all,

In my above post to this topic, I had written:

I did this just in case my posting these two website URL's to the 2 Christian chat rooms on this particular BBS topic: "Praise Reports and Testimonies" might be considered as being "advertising." (I hope that what I have done here works out OK.)

I need to make a correction to the above paragraph... Instead of "Praise Reports and Testimonies" I should have typed in "New Member Introductions".

Once again, a hearty *welcome* to all of the new members to this great Christian BBS.

-- Lar

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Church Webs | Privacy Statement