Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Welcome to all (Page 5)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Welcome to all
mike g
First Post
Member # 5259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike g     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,

I'm new to board and still fairly new to my faith and this looks like a good place to fellowship.

May God bless you all

Posts: 1 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bryan
Member # 5205

Icon 16 posted      Profile for bryan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the welcome. I am fairly new to the area I haved moved to. I dont have Christian friends yet. I left a church on fire, and am trying to find the same here in my new home.
In Jesus,
Bryan

Posts: 4 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to CBBS Smile/Emily. Love your signature. [thumbsup2]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smile
First Post
Member # 5215

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Smile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone...yes I'm a newbie...glad to be here and share in Christ's love with everyone! My name's Emily by the way..

--------------------
"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."
C. S. Lewis

Smile! He loves you!

~Emily

Posts: 1 | From: New York State, USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 7 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alile , nice to see you here. Hope eveyone makes you feel welcome. [Smile]
Alile
First Post
Member # 5116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the site and looking for an outlet. I've been signed up for a couple of months, but been a little busy. Not quite sure what I'm doing yet or whether or not I make any since.

Alile

Posts: 1 | From: California | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Welcome to the Board loganville. Hope you enjoy posting here. [thumbsup2]
loganville
First Post
Member # 5181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loganville     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I am senior in High, raised in a christian home for basicly my whole life, although half my family is Jewish. I am currently interning at my church in the youth ministry under the worship/tech leader. Learning a ton through the experience, not only about sound, but about my peers, myself, and God. Some of what I am learning hurts to learn, but it is all worth it when looked at compared to the big picture.
Posts: 1 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 10 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Jay. Nice to see you here [wave3]
Jay Adkins
Member # 5189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Adkins   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I'm new here a I'm sure you'll see me around quite often. Blessings!

Jay

--------------------
"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." - Philippians 4:13

Posts: 5 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Welcome Z. Love your username. I bet that's a first - no need to shorten than one in our posts. [Smile]
Z
First Post
Member # 5159

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Z     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm new here.

Just call me Z. I'm a 30 yo lady? woman? I never know what to call myself, I still have a hard time believing that 30 years have already flown by.

Anyway, I'm from the Great Plains of the USA where I live with my dog in a house of guys 10 years younger than I. They're great friends who took us in when I had a tough blow to my life situation and they've graciously invited me here to help me get back on my feet. [Smile]

I've always been a Christian, in that I went to Church and Sunday School as a child, but it's only been within the past three months that I've really come close to God. Recently, I found a wonderful, Bible driven Church that I love and attend twice a week. I'm starving to the Lord's Word and desperate to do His Will.

This looks like a nice place to learn and grow in Christ. I look forward to getting to know ya'll.

Z

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Welcome to BBS Christian Warrior [Smile]
Christian Warrior
Community Member
Member # 5174

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Christian Warrior     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello to all my Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I am very glad to have found this board. My name Christian Warrior comes from different MB on the web. This MB is one that seems to be full of allot of Atheists and Agnostics. I developed my name from establishing my belief in Christ and set out to evangelize and shine the light of Jesus on some lost souls. It has been an exhaustiong experience fighting this long upward battle. I can say out of the past 8 monhs of being a regular poster on that board, i have received and responded to 5 PM's that were asking me how to find a relationship with Christ. So it has always been encouraging, But like I said also exhausting. SO I am very happy to find this board. I hope to plant deep roots here and develope Christian Community with my Brothers and Sisters in Christ. [thumbsup2]
Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grams
Advanced Member
Member # 5169

Icon 21 posted      Profile for Grams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[wave3]
Hello HisGrace ,

I was hoping this was the place !
Good to see you again ..... hehehe.
Gee this place has no color ?
I like to write in color !
Like being different...
I noticed I have to log in here all the time.
Wonder why ? the other place I did not have to . Hope you are well ? See you ....

--------------------
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
[ WARNING: EXPOSURE TO THE SON MAY PREVENT BURNING. ]

Posts: 57 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Grams!!! My good buddy from the past. [youpi] I'll send you a pm.

So glad you have joined BBS.!! [spiny]

HisGrace
unregistered

Welcome Logar and anyone else I may have missed. Always nice to have new members Like your banner Logar. [Smile]
Grams
Advanced Member
Member # 5169

Icon 21 posted      Profile for Grams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[BooHoo]

Hello , This is my first post.
I am 70 years old ! Was not saved till about the
age of 50 along with my husband !
We were unsaved Catholic's.... The church we went to did not use the bible, did not tell us to use the bible, and at that time in life we were not supposed to hang with any one but Catholic people.
They have come a long way since then, but I just cant forget not being saved all those years..
Our children were the first to be saved . They were not afraid to look around ! yeaaaa ....
Hello Every one......... [wave3] Marlene [wave3]

--------------------
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
[ WARNING: EXPOSURE TO THE SON MAY PREVENT BURNING. ]

Posts: 57 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pleasemaranatha
Advanced Member
Member # 5150

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Pleasemaranatha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome hello to all new members.

enjoy and God Bless you all

--------------------
My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning. Psalms 130 verse 6

Joyce

Posts: 308 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logar
Community Member
Member # 5156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Logar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to say hello and for me it's all about Jesus. This is my motto.

-

[clap2] [clap2] [clap2]

--------------------
Jesus is Lord

Posts: 8 | From: Sumter SC | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Sorry I didn't see you there SweetAlison. Welcome to you also. [wave3]
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome SweetAlison and RedeemTheTime!

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Welcome RedeemtheTime [wave3]
RedeemTheTime
Community Member
Member # 5161

Icon 10 posted      Profile for RedeemTheTime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello to All! :-)
Posts: 20 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetalison
Community Member
Member # 5153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweetalison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone.
Please bear with me as I am not quite sure what to put. I hope I won't bore you too much.

My name is Alison (I expect you guessed that). I am 23 years old and run my own business here in the rainy UK. I have two children and look forward to meeting lots of new people here.

Thank you

Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thankful
Advanced Member
Member # 5024

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Thankful     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to say "Hi" MissRolo! [wave3]
It's nice to meet you!

Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissRolo
Member # 4514

Icon 21 posted      Profile for MissRolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Hops in and plops down in a nearby pink chair an smiles big at everyone*
Hi all new peeps! [Big Grin] Im not new, been comin here for ages just havent been on much lately hehe. I hope to meet ya new ones out there soon though!
*Puts her hand on her forehead an looks closer*
Hey how come I cant put a cute piccie up on here how everyone else has?? [Frown]
*kicks her cave man puter an hops out wavin* [Big Grin]

Posts: 2 | From: Usa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Dick,
My son does the computer work for an insurance company. I always point out the dilbert comics for him. Welcome and God bless you.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catbert1951
Member # 5072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catbert1951     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to be able to join. Look forward to meeting other members. I am not really an evil HR Director, but the Dilbert comic strip is one of my favs. I am actually a servant of the living God who happens to masquerade as a HR Director!

Workplace ministry is my passion and I'm always willing to enter into discussin accordingly!

Dick [hyper]

Posts: 3 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thankful
Advanced Member
Member # 5024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thankful     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, saved&forgiven! (aren't we all! [Wink] )
It's nice 2 meet U! [Smile]

Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Welcome to the Board saved&forgiven. [wave3]
saved&forgiven
Community Member
Member # 5041

Icon 6 posted      Profile for saved&forgiven   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I am very new here.

--------------------
This could be the day I see my miracle!

Posts: 7 | From: League City, Texas | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dodi,
The ministry you are undertaking is a nobel cause, but be prepared for battle. As my Preacher told us in Texas, don't ingauge in battle with a cult member unless you have spent time in prayer and learning the Word. These people often know the Bible better than most Christians. If you do not have on the full armor of God, these people will tear you to shreds. I say this not to change your mind, because it is a nobel cause, but you should prepare yourself through studying the Word of God, and fasting and prayer.
God bless you, Sister.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dondi
Advanced Member
Member # 4966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dondi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, my name is Dondi. Not just a screen name either. I'm 36, been saved since I was 7. Married with one child. My main purpose that has been laid on my heart is to help those in a cult or cult like atmosphere get out of that and back to Christ. I am looking for any and all suggestions on this. The Lord has led me to this ministry and we all know you do not tell the Lord no when He asks you to do something for Him.

--------------------
Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and him with Me. Rev. 3:20

Posts: 33 | From: Ceres,Ca | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Nice to meet you Bick. I am from Houston, Texas. I now live in Washington State. I am 53 year old grandma with two kids and two grandkids. Hoping for some more grandkids but son is praying for a Chritian wife. (daughter says she has done her duty with 2 [Big Grin]

Hope you stay around for along time.
God bless you,
betty

--------------------

Bick Benedict
Member # 4970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bick Benedict   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good morning from Dallas, Texas. I've just joined today. I am a husband to a wondeful wife of 23 years and a father to three wonderful children. I became a Christian at 15 years of age in 1971 (you do the math! [cool_shades]

I hope to engage in some enlightening conversation with some of you.

Posts: 2 | From: Wylie, Texas | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cefaison
Advanced Member
Member # 4955

Icon 15 posted      Profile for cefaison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone, I am new here too, just joined today! I live in Florida and am searching for a home church like I see several of you are as well. I look forward to the fellowship here that I rarely find at home/work.
Christie [wave3]

Posts: 23 | From: Orlando, Florida | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mea
Member # 4945

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings, Hello, Hi, How are you!

My name is Mea. Nice place you all have here, hope to join in and get to know you all [Smile]

Posts: 2 | From: Missouri | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Welcome Terrriebear

I am 53. I have two children 29 and 33. I have two grandkids 11 and 15. I am from Texas but live in Washington State. I have been married 35 years.
betty

--------------------

Terrriebear
Member # 4940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terrriebear   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone,
I'm new here, this is my first post. I am divorced, 40 something, a born again Christian from Massachusetts. I have 4 children, Heather, Tiffany, Andrew, and billy- they live in Japan, California and Florida. I love God, my kids, my friends, chocolate, ice-cream, movies and crossword puzzles. Okay, this message is long enough.

--------------------
"But God commended His love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans5:8

Posts: 4 | From: Chicopee, MA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi angel 562; Welcome to the board. We are glad you came. Hope you plan to set a spell...just grab a chair and jump right in anywhere. [type] [wave3]
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel562
Community Member
Member # 4890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel562     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you about today's church. We
are so splintered. We get separated by
such petty things. I'm new and I've put
my introduction in the "New" section.
But I couldn't help but respond to this
It is so sad we let the little differences
become huge conflicts.

--------------------
“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.” James 1:12

Posts: 15 | From: Central California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bygrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4847

Icon 10 posted      Profile for bygrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Gatekeeper...Glad to have you here.

I am in Fl, a married mother of three.

sounds as if we are of the same mind regarding the church of today.

waller-yourself-out-a-spot. and [type] whats on your mind!

bygrace

Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Diane: Welcome to the board. We are neighbors. I am in South Dakota. My early adulthood years were spent in a Missouri Synod Lutheran Church. I lived through the turmoil in the Lutheran churches in the late 70' and early 80's and and was thankful at the time to have been Missouri Synod. I was very devestating to our family members who were not. Our family on both sides remains today in the ELCA.

Like you, today I claim no denominational affiliation. We actually worship and fellowship in two churches, one is a Southern Baptist and the other an Evangelical Free Church. But we are Christians - not Baptists, or any other thing. Just Christians. I long for a homechurch or a small group of believers to fellowship with. I personally see that HIS church has got to move out of the denominations.

Ps: I absolutely love your screen name!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gatekeeper
Member # 4882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gatekeeper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just popping in here to say "Hello". Looks like you have a lot of interesting topics and people here. SoftTouch invited me and I look forward to posting here. I was raised Missouri Synod Lutheran, but now claim no denomination and am not a member at any church as of right now. I've been pretty unhappy with the things I see happening in churches today. But I look forward to good fellowship here.

Peace,
Diane

Posts: 6 | From: Colorado | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 10 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello grandmawmaw welcome to the Christian BBS!

Join right in! Feel at home, put your feet up....

-

We are here to talk about our awesome Lord Jesus Christ.

David

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redkermit
Advanced Member
Member # 4059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redkermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can sit by me, no one ever does!

[wave3]

--------------------
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. (Ps. 84:10b)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

Listen Online:
www.wmuz.com
www.997flr.org

Posts: 604 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
grandmawmaw
Community Member
Member # 4836

Icon 6 posted      Profile for grandmawmaw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New too, ...*walks in...looks for a friendly face, sits in the back pew.

[Smile]

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Welcome Laurye - Hope you enjoy the Board. [wave3]
Laurye
Community Member
Member # 4733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laurye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I'm Laurye and I'm also new here. I was raised a catholic, but got frustrated as a teen and gave up on religion. A couple of months ago, I started getting back into christianity. I am trying to find the right church for me, and I have started praying again. I have even started reading the bible.
I look forward to talking to all of you.

Posts: 16 | From: Chicago, IL. | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement