Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Welcome to all (Page 1)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: Welcome to all
St. Joseph q
Member # 16421

Icon 20 posted      Profile for St. Joseph q     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oops, I deleted your message by mistake.

St. Joseph q,

Glad to have you join us. Looking forward to talking together.

Have a wonderful day,
David

[ June 11, 2023, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: knowHim ]

Posts: 2 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Apr 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arikel88
Advanced Member
Member # 16255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arikel88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello i'm new like to write and read the bible and share any thoughts on what the bible says.
Posts: 37 | From: mexico | Registered: Sep 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gadgetere
Community Member
Member # 16198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gadgetere     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings and salutations! I'm not that new, been around awhile. (Someone asked if I had lived in town all my life -- I frowned, and said: "...not yet!")

I love to make people laugh; laughter is the best medicine. God surely has a great sense of humor, to put up with us!

So -- Adam was talking with the kids. "Dad? Why aren't we still in the Garden?"
Adam said with a backhanded wave, "Well, you know, your MOTHER ate us out of house and home..."

Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shorty Highpockets
First Post
Member # 16161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shorty Highpockets     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a new member and a mature Christian. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I’m pretty much a shut-in and with the exception of family members, I get most of my socializing online.

For that reason I was excited to see this site, and I look forward to the opportunities it might provide.

Posts: 1 | From: US | Registered: Jan 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Danny,

Welcome to the board. I can’t help you with the chat room. I am too old for that. I can never keep up with it.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dude2018
First Post
Member # 15559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dude2018   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi my name is danny aka dude2018 and im also new here.i am single and i am a christian and have been since 1980.i am an assistant choir leader at my church and im also a volunteer firefighter.i am just learning about this site and im trying to figure out the chatroom because when i first got on here i went to the chatroom and it was blank.i mean there was nothing on it at all so is there something wrong with it?or am i doing something wrong?

--------------------
ok.

Posts: 1 | From: harlan ky | Registered: Feb 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lar
Advanced Member
Member # 14133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lar:
quote:
Hi all, and a special welcome here to the Christian bulletin board: to joseph gamez, and to eeniuq, and to Laina, and to Georgie_14 !! .. [Smile]

Hello again all,

In my above post to this topic, I had written:

I did this just in case my posting these two website URL's to the 2 Christian chat rooms on this particular BBS topic: "Praise Reports and Testimonies" might be considered as being "advertising." (I hope that what I have done here works out OK.)

I need to make a correction to the above paragraph... Instead of "Praise Reports and Testimonies" I should have typed in "New Member Introductions".

Once again, a hearty *welcome* to all of the new members to this great Christian BBS.

-- Lar

--------------------
"And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13 (KJV)

Posts: 54 | From: (upper) New York state - USA | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lar
Advanced Member
Member # 14133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi all, and a special welcome here to the Christian bulletin board: to joseph gamez, and to eeniuq, and to Laina, and to Georgie_14 !! .. [Smile]

Georgie_14, I believe that the Lord Jesus will meet you where you're at now! The Lord is now closer to you than your next heartbeat, and He will *never* leave you nor forsake you! (Hebrews 13:5) I'll pray about your (new) salvation, and also, I'll pray for the salvation of your whole family.

*Special Note: I edited this particular post in order to remove the two website URL's that I had included on here (for 2 Christian Chat Rooms). I then posted a new post under the BBS topic: "Promote Something Christian" and I named my new post: "2 Christian Chat Rooms..."

I did this just in case my posting these two website URL's to the 2 Christian chat rooms on this particular BBS topic: "Praise Reports and Testimonies" might be considered as being "advertising." (I hope that what I have done here works out OK.)

May God bless you all, and thanks again for your prayers about the water pump situation at my house. We now have a new water pump, and my goodness - is it nice to have running water again!

-- Lar

--------------------
"And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13 (KJV)

Posts: 54 | From: (upper) New York state - USA | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Georgie__14
Member # 15026

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Georgie__14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tyvm larry [Smile]
Posts: 3 | From: australia | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lar
Advanced Member
Member # 14133

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Lar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, and a special welcome here to the Christian bulletin board: to joseph gamez, and to eeniuq, and to Laina, and to Georgie_14 !! ..

Georgie_14, I believe that the Lord Jesus will meet you where you're at now! The Lord is now closer to you than your next heartbeat, and He will *never* leave you nor forsake you! (Hebrews 13:5) I'll pray about your (new) salvation, and also, I'll pray for the salvation of your whole family.

For anyone who might be interested: I've posted web links to two Christian Chat Rooms that I belong to - where you can chat with other Christians (and effectually fellowship with other Christians) in "real time." However, I should quickly point out here that these two Christian Chat Rooms are *not* "dating sites."

I posted web links to these two Christian Chat Room websites in the "Promote Something Christian" section of this bulletin board. My post there is called: "2 Christian Chat Rooms..."

May God richly bless you all!

-- Lar

--------------------

Lar
Advanced Member
Member # 14133

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Lar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Here are a couple of great Christian chat rooms that I belong to (my nickname is "Larry"):

http://www.christianchat.info/

http://www.christianchat.net/

(The second [the lower] one of these two chat rooms seems to have a lot of young people on it. And there *always* seems to be Christians there to talk to 24/7 !! Note: I find that I have to first click on "larger screen" when I get to the opening website page, and then I have to click on "Radio" [over to the top left hand side] in order to get into the second one of these two chat rooms. Best wishes to you!)

-- Lar

--------------------

Georgie__14
Member # 15026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Georgie__14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Betty Louise:
Georgie,

I praise God for your salvation. Salvation is a wonderful gift from God. Be patient with your family and pray for them. Have you found a good Bible preaching Church? Any questions or prayer request, put here. May God bless you, Sweeetheart.
Betty

hi betty..It sure is:) there is one near me but I have to wait until I've moved out of home to be able to go to church and groups..so hopefully only 2 more years [clap2] thank you and may God bless you to!
Posts: 3 | From: australia | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Georgie,

I praise God for your salvation. Salvation is a wonderful gift from God. Be patient with your family and pray for them. Have you found a good Bible preaching Church? Any questions or prayer request, put here. May God bless you, Sweeetheart.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Georgie__14
Member # 15026

Icon 21 posted      Profile for Georgie__14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my name is Georgie and I'm 14 from Australia
new to this site and did the prayer of salvation last week [hyper] i am the only one in my family to find the right path but i hope and pray the rest of my family do one day as well. [Cross]

Laina
Member # 14131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, KnowHim. I appreciate the welcome!

quote:
Originally posted by KnowHim:
Laina welcome also looking forward to reading you posts.

God bless you.

--------------------
He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you But to do justice, to love kindness, And to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8

Posts: 5 | From: United States | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 10 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laina welcome also looking forward to reading you posts.

God bless you.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laina
Member # 14131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, I'm new here. Look forward to getting to know and interact with you all.

Blessings!

--------------------
He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you But to do justice, to love kindness, And to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8

Posts: 5 | From: United States | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 10 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello eeniuq glad to have you. May God bless you.

[wave3]

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eeniuq
Member # 13582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eeniuq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] Hello Im also new here [Smile]

--------------------
Jesus

Posts: 4 | From: philippines | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

You can't change by yourself . Every morning ask God to help you change.
Betty

--------------------

trying to change
Member # 7792

Icon 6 posted      Profile for trying to change     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im new here what brought me here is another story

--------------------
joseph gamez

Posts: 4 | From: riverside county | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Hello

--------------------

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Chris [wave3] Welcome to the Christian BBS! I look forward to fellowship with you.
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Mwakiluma
First Post
Member # 11909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris Mwakiluma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello..praise the Lord.

I am a very new member, from Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania in East Africa. I registered in this site to network with people of God and to share His word. I hope and pray that membership to this forum will get me to a higher level in the knowledge of JC our God and saviour. I am just being a 'doer' of the word of God in Proverbs to get my self 'good company' because bad company corrupts. I have just said by to secular social networking sites and found myself a Christian one and i pray and hope that it will make a difference.

Posts: 1 | From: Tanzania | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John 6:44
Member # 8526

Icon 14 posted      Profile for John 6:44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the warm hello.

--------------------
Jer. 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

Posts: 6 | From: Crum, WVa | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Hello John [wave3]

--------------------

Member # 8526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John 6:44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John 6:44:
Hi! I am new on here. I have been a CHRISTian since May 24, 2007, and I have LOVED every minute of it. I am of the "free will persuasion", so any DoG/Calvinists better watch out!! LOL. Just kidding. Y'all will find out I remain civil regrdless how heated the topic gets! I look forward to the "iron on iron" debates!!

Since the timing of this post, I have been led to change my view to the DoG. So, all you "free willers" better watch out now!! LOL...just kidding...

--------------------
Jer. 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

Posts: 6 | From: Crum, WVa | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 8526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John 6:44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A reintroduction....

I have been a member for a while, but rarely posted, and it's the first time I've enter into here in quite a while. Hopefully, we can have some good discussions...

--------------------

Jason Silver
Member # 11519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason Silver   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Carol, I thought I'd come around and see if there are any other worship leaders/ song writers, or just people who love worship music.

I'm putting the Psalms to contemporary music a bit at a time, and hoping it's a blessing to someone out there.

--------------------
------------------------
My music is on YouTube:
http://youtube.com/jasonsilver

Posts: 3 | From: Sydenham, Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Jason, welcome to the Christian BBS [wave3]

Feel free to join in any conversation, or start a new one of your own. I look forward to hearing from you.

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason Silver
Member # 11519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason Silver   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone, I'm Jason. Nice to meet you.

--------------------
------------------------
My music is on YouTube:
http://youtube.com/jasonsilver

Posts: 3 | From: Sydenham, Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Dodie, welcome to the Christian BBS!

I'm so sorry to hear you are having a difficult time. You'll be in my prayers. [Prayer] [Prayer] [Prayer]

Dodie_A
First Post
Member # 11181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dodie_A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm new here too. I'm a Born-Again Christian, a wife and a mother of two adult children with special needs.
I am going through a difficult time with my health right now and I am seeking support from fellow Christians.
Thanks for listening.

Posts: 1 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble
Advanced Member
Member # 11022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noble     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kathy, Sally and I will be in Churchville Md for Thanksgiving with my Daughter and her family and my grandson his wife and two children, [boy do I feel old-----great grand children}
Posts: 81 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well glad to see some old friends. Welcome back.

I know I would love to be in Florida it is cold here in Tennessee today.

[Smile]

Hard to ride my Harley when it is 30 degrees. grin....

-

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Kindgo! Welcome back!!!
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 7 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kindgo:
Hi good to see ya all.... I have not been here for a long time....

I am in Maryland with my daughter Melissa.

Not sure when I will head back to sunny Florida...it is getting cold up here...all I have is sandals.

Maybe we can get this board going again....

I am still looking for the soon return of the Lord!

Welcome back Kido..lol. I guess the Lord wants us all to Man/woman our post for those that finally get it that will be looking for answers?

Thank our Lord that some could find the spare time , with all so bizzy these last 10 years, to maintain our camp fire here.

Wow!

[hug]

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi good to see ya all.... I have not been here for a long time....

I am in Maryland with my daughter Melissa.

Not sure when I will head back to sunny Florida...it is getting cold up here...all I have is sandals.

Maybe we can get this board going again....

I am still looking for the soon return of the Lord!

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 7 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by noble:
Good afternoon everybody, I am back after a few years away. then I was njclary I believe, now just noble.I trust all is well with everyone. I am now retired and enjoying the good life at the coast. teaching Bible and doing lay Preaching when called. I also am now doing genealogies of my full family, and a little Architecture on the side.
I recognize some names here and hope we can reestablish relationship again.

Wow your from before my time found ya on one post..
http://thechristianbbs.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000845;p=1#000014

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble
Advanced Member
Member # 11022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noble     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Drew Great to see you. we meet all over it seems isn't that a JOY!!!!!
Posts: 81 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by noble:
Good afternoon everybody, I am back after a few years away. then I was njclary I believe, now just noble.I trust all is well with everyone. I am now retired and enjoying the good life at the coast. teaching Bible and doing lay Preaching when called. I also am now doing genealogies of my full family, and a little Architecture on the side.

God bless you Bro. Joel and welcome back to the forum. You are always such a blessing to the Brethren.

YBIC

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble
Advanced Member
Member # 11022

Iwillwalkbyfaith1014
First Post
Member # 10322

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Iwillwalkbyfaith1014     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

Like everyone else here, I am also new to this site.I'm a college student,from a small town in Ohio, and I love going to the gym, poetry, Jesus, going to church, reading the bible, and spending time with my family and friends. I hope to get to know some of you on here. May everyone be blessed and have a wonderful night. =)

--------------------
"Through Jesus, all things are possible"

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone! Welcome to Christianbbs. I know I do not come often, but when I come I enrich my Christian life. The world seems to be more hostile to Christians. It also seems the stage is set for His return. Bienvenidos to everyone.
Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bilbo1952
Member # 10126

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bilbo1952     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi im new to this so help me

--------------------
Gary Williamson

Posts: 4 | From: portland oregon | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Hi grandma dolittle [wave3]

Welcome!

grandma dolittle
Member # 9928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grandma dolittle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oops! I didn't see all the posts! [type]

--------------------
1 John 4:4 Greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.

Posts: 2 | From: Missouri Ozarks | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
grandma dolittle
Member # 9928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grandma dolittle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello,
I am new here cnd I hope others are still here as the last new member hello I see is in 2005!

grandma [wave3]

--------------------
1 John 4:4 Greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.

Posts: 2 | From: Missouri Ozarks | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Hi Collinrouse [wave3]

Welcome to the Christian BBS!

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 7 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Collinrouse and WELCOME!

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement