Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » helpforhomeschoolers (HFHS)

Author Topic: helpforhomeschoolers (HFHS)
Lunarius
Advanced Member
Member # 4205

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Lunarius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Linda. Wow, homeschooling? that must be quite a task, but well worth it for a good learning environment. I am new here, so I am still going back and forth exploring the site. It is good to have many people posting who do not simply know scripture, but have had so many different experiences applying it to life.

TTYL!

--------------------
"Life is a song, love is the music"

Posts: 133 | From: Alabama (currently) | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi yall, I am Linda aka HFHS or if you are really patient helpforhomeschoolers. I probably should change my name since I am no longer homeschooling, but then no one whould know who I am here anymore!

I am a moderator here and God has blessed me to have been a member of this community for 3 1/2 years now. I have learned much in that time and grown in ways I could not have imagined. I have been blessed to have gained many friends and prayer partners and encouragers here and I hope that you will also.

I am a wife and mom of 3 girls ages 15, 19, and 24. Only one remains at home. And I am a Grandma of one beautiful, sweet, loving, charming, cute, witty and extreemly intelligent little 5 year old named Jared. If you can't tell, he is the light of my life as far as earthly beings go.

We live in ole piecemeal farm house in the very southwest corner of South Dakota in a town of 89 people with a school and a post office and we live with our three cats, red, hobbs, and calvin.

I have been a Christian since I was 8 years old, but I have only been a disciple for about 5 years now.

I love the LORD with all my heart and I am so thankful that he has chosen me for a daughter. My prayer is that all could know his amazing grace, glory, love and mercy and walk in the freedom that only he can give; I believe that salvation is something that he has with HIS precious blood bought for us in this life and in the one to come.

I believe that this life we live here is not about us, but about him and that we are here solely for HIS purpose and pleasure and realizing that changes everything.

I spent many many years not knowing that and not living that and now I am thankful that he has given me the opportunity to not only live in that now, but to share it with others.

I welcome you to this BBS and I hope that you will find much love, support, and spiritual growth here as a member of our community.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement