Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » New Member Introductions   » Lunarius

Author Topic: Lunarius
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Lunarius! I wish I could help you with your technical problem, but I am not good at stuff like that. I am looking forward to getting to know you better though [Smile]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lunarius
Advanced Member
Member # 4205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lunarius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there. I have already been posting elsewhere until I just noticed this section which my eyes must have skipped over before.

I am 25 and I have been a Christian for more than a year. A wonderful friend of mine was a huge influence in ushering me to where I am. It took much convincing, but mostly discussions about life and spiritual philosphy, until I realized what the Christian life was all about and that I wanted to know that life. Very soon after this and once I began attending a study group, I felt called by God (that's an honest way I can describe it.) I began feeling the need to be drawn into Christ and learn so much more about Him and His sacrifice and influence in people's lives.

Since youth, I always believed in God (technically I was raised Catholic according to my parents), but I never really knew him or any of the scripture or His word as I was never introduced to a Bible education of any kind. It has already been quite a journey and I am looking forward to continuing my learning experience and doing my best to stay faithful.

ps- I've been trying to set up my personal profile on here, but most of the avatar images that I really like do not seem to work when I have tried to set them in. Does anyone know why?

--------------------
"Life is a song, love is the music"

Posts: 133 | From: Alabama (currently) | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement