Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Christian Video Clips, Movies , Church Webs TV   » Using Films To Evangelize

Author Topic: Using Films To Evangelize
TheBibleSender
Advanced Member
Member # 7046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBibleSender   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen My job allows me to watch movies. The past thirteen years I have been able to show many videos to interested co workers. I am also just about to start filming a short movie. Please pray for us. God bless. [Smile]

--------------------
We need used bibles. PM me for more info

Posts: 79 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I think it is great. I saw that video and it is wonderful.

I watched The Grace Card last night and it is really, really good.

-

It is on Netflix and at:

Christian Books

Youtube trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvbwb87FDic

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaplain Bob
Advanced Member
Member # 5019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaplain Bob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever felt a little inadequate for sharing the Gospel with the lost? Why not try to reach them with a film? Several years ago I became aware of the work being done by Sherwood Baptist Church in Albany, Georgia. They have produced four films so far. Their most recent "Courageous " is the story of a group of Sheriff's deputies who are challenged to be the best fathers they can be. Their second film is titled "Facing The Giants". It's about a Christian high school football coach who challenges their team to "Do their very best and leave the rest up to God". It presents the Gospel without being "preachy". I have given a copy to one of my grandchildren who is a freshman in high school and a football lover and player. God has given us many wonderful tools to reach people for Him. Perhaps you've seen all four films in the series. If not let me tell you they are worth viewing. They are available for rental from Netflix. No, I'm not a part of that church. I'm just excited to see such great tools available.

--------------------
In His Service,
Bob Allen

Posts: 209 | From: Checotah, Oklahoma | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement