Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Christian Video Clips, Movies , Church Webs TV   » The mystery man of the Bible

Author Topic: The mystery man of the Bible
TB125
Advanced Member
Member # 2450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TB125   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe is a good writer. The selections from his book show good characters and dialogue. Although the book hasn't been published yet, I'm looking forward to getting a copy of it. I think that it will be a good story and make some positive comments regarding Jesus and his followers for all of us to consider. I'm glad to have Joe as a participant in this forum.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 449 | From: Rockford Illinois | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Cervasio
First Post
Member # 7131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Cervasio   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name is Joe Cervasio. I live in New Jersey, and I write books.

For the past couple of years, I have been involved in a different kind of project -- an historical novel about the life and lessons of Joseph of Arimathea.

Joseph is one of the "mystery men" of the Bible. All we know is that he gives up his own tomb for Jesus -- then he disappears from the story.

I wanted to fill in the missing details about this man. And I wanted to use that story to tell a larger story, about how we all "lose ourselves" when we are confronted with tremendous spiritual distractions.

I am going to try to embed a little slideshow I created about Joseph. I've never done this before so bear with me.

If you are willing to be so "smacked," please ... take 30 seconds to view my little "trailer" about

Joseph of Arimathea, the mystery man who was everyman.

The pictures alone are worth the price. Which is ... free.

The trailer is just a click away.

Joseph didn't "get" the resurrection. He thought his friends were daft. Without God, ignoring the gift Christ gave each of us us, he slipped and fell into his own juices.

I am very happy to have found Christian Message Boards, and hope to visit with you all.

If you have any comment on Joseph of Arimathea, I would love to hear it. And do check out my "Secrets of Arimathea" material at my blog, joecervasio.typepad.com.

Leave a comment there, or just write me directly at joe274339@aol.com.

Peace out and God bless!

--------------------
-----------------------

Joe Cervasio

http://joecervasio.typepad.com/

Posts: 1 | From: Nutley, NJ | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement