Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Christian Video Clips, Movies , Church Webs TV   » "Facing the Giants" DVD

Author Topic: "Facing the Giants" DVD
frater_nothing
unregistered

Icon 3 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a movie for the 'Yeah, God!' crowd.

[hyper] [clap2] [wiggle7] [pound]

Yeah, God! Wee! Wee! Yeah! Fun! Happy! Fun! Fun! Happy! Yeah, God! Wee!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frater_nothing
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by therock:
I highly recommend the new movie, "Facing the Giants". It has been extremely successful here in Georgia, where the filming took place. It is about a down-and-out football coach and how he turns his life and his team's life around. Mark Richt, the University of Georgia head coach, makes an appearance. If you can't find it locally, you can purchase it at therockchristianbooks.com and have it shipped directly to your home.

We took our girls, 11 and 7, and even my 7 year old was standing up clapping by the end of the movie. It's a great family night movie!

Sounds like real 'cheese and cracker' happy-fun-time!

Did you know that most, if not all so-called 'Christian Entertainment' is produced by avowed Satanists for the sole purpose of anesthetize and dumb down the Christian community?

Did you know that Georgia is one of the main power centers of Oro Illuminati?

But, don't let that ruin "Warm-hearted, feel-good movie night in the name of Jesus."

--Fra N.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Released in 2003 by Sherwood Pictures
This is one of the best written stories you will see in a movie about a man named Jay Austin who owns and operates a used car lot in Albany, Georgia. This two hour drama presents a professing Christian who lies, manipulates, and is out to make a buck any way he can. When his business and family start to crumble, he sincerely turns to the Lord for help to get things right. What follows is a remarkable transformation and a very good script that will really touch your heart. Although a low budget production, this is a first class message all the way!

Very good movie! It will come back to your mind often. ~ David Campbell

-
You can buy it here

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian3
Advanced Member
Member # 6417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I havent seen Fly Wheel! what is it about?

--------------------
I have been crucified with Christ,and I no longer live,but Christ lives in me. Galatians 2:20

Posts: 63 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I have a DVD of the movie Flywheel and it is a very good movie.

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
therock
Member # 6349

Icon 16 posted      Profile for therock         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This church's original production, "Flywheel" I believe it is, is going to be re-released in the fall. Look for it! It's about a used car salesman who is kind of crooked in his dealings when selling cars and how this comes to light in his life!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 14 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched it with my family last night. It is a very good movie.

It is true that God will take over when we decide to give it over to Him and not think we can do it all.

Brian3
Advanced Member
Member # 6417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awsome Movie! It makes me wanna go coach a Football Team! [clap2]

--------------------
I have been crucified with Christ,and I no longer live,but Christ lives in me. Galatians 2:20

Posts: 63 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 8 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I my opinion this is the best movie that has ever been introduced into the movie industry! [type]

Depicting Christian Faith it is unequaled. [thumbsup2]

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 10 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, I was wondering if this movie was a good one.

God bless,
David

[thumbsup2]

therock
Member # 6349

Icon 16 posted      Profile for therock         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I highly recommend the new movie, "Facing the Giants". It has been extremely successful here in Georgia, where the filming took place. It is about a down-and-out football coach and how he turns his life and his team's life around. Mark Richt, the University of Georgia head coach, makes an appearance. If you can't find it locally, you can purchase it at therockchristianbooks.com and have it shipped directly to your home.

We took our girls, 11 and 7, and even my 7 year old was standing up clapping by the end of the movie. It's a great family night movie!

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement