Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Christian Video Clips, Movies , Church Webs TV   » End of the Spear

Author Topic: End of the Spear
dondi
Advanced Member
Member # 4966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dondi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard a report on this the other day on a James Dobson interview. They interviewed the son of the airplane pilot who helped in that. It was pretty interesting. At least the little bit I got to hear

--------------------
Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and him with Me. Rev. 3:20

Posts: 33 | From: Ceres,Ca | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't seen it, but apparently it is a very compelling story about unconditional Christian love.

Comments on BBS

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 17 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone seen this one yet. I was wondering if it is good?

:::::::::::
A major film, called "End Of The Spear", will be launched January 20th. It depicts the effects of the grace of God in very powerful and spectacular ways. The story begins in 1956, when five Christian missionaries (Jim Elliot was among them) gave their lives in an Ecuadorian jungle, attempting to bring the gospel to the Waodani stone-age people. At that time they were the most violent tribe on Earth -- and yet they became the most loving and peaceful!

www.endofthespear.com

::::::::::::

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement