Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Christian Video Clips, Movies , Church Webs TV   » If you live in Texas....Check this out!

Author Topic: If you live in Texas....Check this out!
Paradox101
Member # 5112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paradox101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all! If you're in the area check out SCREEN DOOR JESUS!!! It was shot in Austin, Bastrop and Lockhart and my brother was an extra in the film!! You might see some folks and places you recognize too!! Its a really complex and funny story based on a similar incident that occured in 1969 in Port Neches, where my grandmother's from. Ask your folks, maybe they will remember it too. I promise y'all fall in love with it. It's playing in Houston and Conroe right now and coming to San Antonio and Austin October 14th. Support your local actors!! Go see this film!!! Check out the website to look at the behind-the-scenes pics!
Here is the review from the Houston Chronicle: http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/moviestory.mpl/ae/movies/reviews/3375814
Or go to: www.screendoorjesusthemovie.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement