Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Christian Video Clips, Movies , Church Webs TV   » Beautiful!!

Author Topic: Beautiful!!
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His Grace,

Thank you very much for your posting - it's very much appreciated. Yes it was and is both a very heartbreaking and a very devastating loss to each of us in our entire family with Caden's death. They say that time eases the pain and heartbreak however it's something that one truly never gets over. Jim wrote a beautiful poem in memory of Caden. Caden's dad, Jim's oldest son, Joshua took care of all of the arrangements and a beautiful service was held for Caden attended by all family members. Every so often I always go back and read Jim's special memorial to Caden, read the poem, and listen to Amazing Grace. We all know Caden is in heaven with Jesus and with all of our other family members who've passed on and one day we'll all get to be with Caden and all other family members, and with Jesus.

God bless you.

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the memorial to your grandson Caden, Gramajo, and also noticed Amazing Grace as part of the memorial.

That must have been a terrible devastating loss to the whole family. I have never lost a child, and I can't imagine how heartbreaking that must be.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His Grace,

Amen to your posting! That same beautiful rendition of Amazing Grace plays on Jim's Favorminded.com ministry site when you click on
A Special Memorial To My Grandson Caden and there's a poem that Jim wrote for Caden and also other things to see and to read. Caden is my great grandson. The special memorial Jim did for Caden is truly beautiful as is the song that plays.

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an absolutely beautiful rendition of Amazing Grace. It comes from the site of our brother Favor Minded.

Amazing Grace

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement