Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Christian Video Clips, Movies , Church Webs TV   » Time Changer

Author Topic: Time Changer
Favor Minded
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me 2!!

AWESOME Show -

Talk about demonstrating moral degradation in a SHORT amount of time -

This is truly an awesome show I thought!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 14 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen this movie and I thought it was Excellent!!!!

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote from jhm.org -
Time Changer (movie)
"The year is 1890 and Bible professor Russell Carlisle (D. David Morin) has written a new manuscript entitled “The Changing Times.” His book is about to receive a unanimous endorsement from the board members of the Grace Bible Seminary until his colleague Dr. Norris Anderson (Gavin MacLeod) raises and objection.
Dr. Anderson believes that what Carlisle has written could greatly affect the future of coming generations. Using a secret time machine, Anderson sends Carlisle over 100 years into the future, offering him a glimpse of where his beliefs will lead.
Time Changer has an all-star cast which includes: Gavin MacLeod, Hal Linden, Richard Riehle, Jennifer O’Neill & Paul Rodriguez
This is a must see movie for every believer"

Apparently there is something in the movie to speak to each and everyone - the believer, non-believer and the professing "intellectual" Christian. Seeing people interviewed who have seen it, they claim that it communicates the deep truths of the message of Jesus Christ in a clear and compelling way. They say that it is a great tool as a wake-up call in these last days.

I've seen a clip of this movie and professor is shocked by the changes in the 21st century. There a few funny moments when he sees people using cell phones etc.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement