Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Christian Video Clips, Movies , Church Webs TV   » Indirectly Spiritual Music

Author Topic: Indirectly Spiritual Music
tenorcharm
Member # 4520

Icon 2 posted      Profile for tenorcharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I love Christian music, lately I have been developing an appreciation for music that is spiritual in a less directly stated way. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about? For instance, my friend who works at Universal gave me a copy of a new CD by the world's most famous Irish tenor, Ronan Tynan. I really enjoy the CD, and its subtle Christian message. For instance, in the song "Come in from the Rain," Ronan sings, "Why do you choose darkness, when I can be your light?" I believe he may be singing what he would say if he were Christ. What are your thoughts on this matter? If you'd like to listen to Ronan, you can hear some samples at www.ronantynan.net and tell me what you think of him.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement