Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Christian Video Clips, Movies , Church Webs TV   » The Gospel of John

Author Topic: The Gospel of John
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 16 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have this movies now and it is very, very good!

A++

[clap2]

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be you my Sister! (Blow Away!) [youpi]

The Best thing that came out of my being in the George Harrison forum is our friendship! [wiggle7] (I just love that little wiggly guy!)

I need to remember about this movie... it's only in one theater near me and only for a short time. A few folks from my congregation have seen it and said it's Wondeful and Accurate! [angel3]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blow away
Member # 2389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blow away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoftTouch:
My very good Internet friend saw the movie and said it was Fantastic!

Hi Sis....would that friend be....ME!!!!! [wave3]
LOL......LOL......I'm your [type] ...friend!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
And for the record, it is a GREAT movie.. [clap2]
Go and see it if you can.....o.k.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My very good Internet friend saw the movie and said it was Fantastic! I've read the reviews from Pastors on the webpage (I think someone put it in here? the link that is) and they all rave about it. They say it's scripturally accurate. It's taken from the "Good News" version of the Bible (which I'm not crazy about, but oh well).

I'm planning to see it when it comes to my area [Smile]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rach
Advanced Member
Member # 1386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dad is doing well- has been very busy lately. Sissy has been very sick. Her health is continuing to decline. Her body is rejecting the new medications, and she is having to go on dialysis. So please do continue to pray.
Posts: 41 | From: NC | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Rach:

How is your Dad? I miss his old cantakerous self around here! How is your sister? Hope all is well, you are all still in our family's prayers. Give your Dad our love!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can get a copy at this URL:

http://gospelofjohnthefilm.com/Store/FeaturedItems.aspx

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MEE TOOOO

i have not heard of it either..
can one purchase a copy yet??

Let me know

AMEN on the Matthew film

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not seen it, but "Family Radio" gave it a [thumbsup2] and said it was a word for word account of "The Gospel of John" from Scripture.

Family Radio was encouraging Christians to go see it and bring their unsaved friends.

If it is as well made as the film someone made on "Matthew" it will be great.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rach
Advanced Member
Member # 1386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone seen anything about the movie The Gospel of John? It just came out in the theaters here. You can look it up in movie reviews. It is a limited release right now, only a few states- odd choices I thought-. I hadn't heard anything about it until I was browsing the movie ads tonight seeing if there was anything worth seeing this week.

Apparently it is quite literally The Gospel of John word for word.

Posts: 41 | From: NC | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement