Christian Message Board And Forums

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Board And Forums   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » "Have A So Very Happy Mother's Day!"...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Have A So Very Happy Mother's Day!"...
theunknownprophet777
Advanced Member
Member # 12821

Icon 16 posted      Profile for theunknownprophet777   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Friends,
Today is Mother's Day 2019 & I would like to wish all of our Mothers A Happy Mother's Day! - For those who are not Mothers, we give honor to YOUR Mother, and we Thank God for using HER to bring YOU into this world. One thiing is certain, we ALL had a Mother who gave us birth. And even if we have almost nothing else in common with others, we ALL have that in common for sure.

I have a VERY SPECIAL Mother who has been like an angel to me my whole life. She is now in her 80's, but she's the same "Mommy" to me that she was when I was a baby, & I still call her "Mommy" to this very day! - And as the years come and go, I've learned that out of all of my family, she is my Best Friend too!

So, to her and to all other Mothers, including YOURS, we celebrate this special day and we Thank God for Mothers!

Also, I always remember, on this day, that Very Special Mother named Mary, who over 2000 years ago gave birth to the Savior of the World. The precious Lamb of God, The Lord Jesus Christ. - It took a miracle, because she was a virgin, but God needed a Mother to bring him forth. So, today I remember, and give thanks for her too!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, EVERYONE!

From The Unknown Prophet 777 & Ministry Staff

Praising OUR Savior \O/ \0/\o/ All The Day Long!

Prophecies Today.....Headline News Tomorrow

Website World HQ: (theunknownprophet777.com)

Where ALL Prophecies Come True!

E-Mail Me: (theunknownprophet777@gmail.com)
Facebook: (fb.me/theunknownprophet777)
Twitter: (twitter.com/tuprophet777)  -

Posts: 36 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Church Webs | Privacy Statement