Christian Message Board And Forums

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Board And Forums   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » Feb/2019 #58 The Prophetic Newsletter...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feb/2019 #58 The Prophetic Newsletter...
theunknownprophet777
Advanced Member
Member # 12821

Icon 16 posted      Profile for theunknownprophet777   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Friends At The Christian BBS,

The Prophetic Newsletter #58: February 2019 is here, and we've been asked by the writer to post it here today. This Edition Is NOT TO BE MISSED,, as It RECOUNTS: (13) Prophecies Given To The Unknown Prophet 777 That Were Posted On His Website HQ In The Past, Then Were ALL FULFILLED IN January of 2019. All have been Explored, And Are Credibly DOCUMENTED With Major Newspaper Headlines, And Articles. This Is One Of The Most Gripping Issues Of The Prophetic Newsletter You'll Ever Read! With A Prophecy Unto The Nations And One Unto The Church, You Will See Why The Prophetic Newsletter Is Being Discussed Around The Globe!

We hope that you enjoy it and are blessed. Feel free to share it with others as a soul-winning tool, as many readers have been coming to God!

Yours In Christ,

The Unknown Prophet 777/Posted By A Staff Member...

Febuary/2019 #58 The Prophetic Newsletter

Written By: The Unknown Prophet 777
Website World HQ: (theunknownprophet777.com)
Facebook: (fb.me/theunknownprophet777)
Twitter: (twitter.com/tuprophet777)

<=<<{[Page 1]}>>=>

{[1]} - Prophecy: And Afterward, Cometh These: "HOLIDAY HORROR"
12/16/15 - Prophecy #40: Unto The Nations - Page 1, Item 6 (b)

(A) 01/03/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - INJURED UK COP: "INSTINCT TOOK OVER" DURING TERROR ATTACK - LONDON (AP) -- The British Police officer stabbed while subduing a suspect on New Year's Eve said Wednesday that "instinct took over" when he heard people screaming at a Manchester train station. British Transport Police Sergeant Lee Valentine and several officers managed to bring down the knife-wielding suspect with a stun gun and pepper spray after he stabbed two people. "We had no idea what we were running towards when we heard the screams on New Year's Eve," said Valentine, who is recovering from a stab wound to his shoulder. "When we saw the man wielding the knife, instinct took over."

(B) 01/07/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - MOTHER CHARGED IN DEATH OF BOY FOUND IN DENVER STORAGE UNIT
DENVER, Colorado (AP) -- The mother of a 7-year-old found dead inside a storage unit just before Christmas was charged Monday in the boy's death.

{[2]} - Prophecy: And Then I Heard These Words: "FRENCH EXPLOSION"
06/14/15 - Prophecy #34: Unto The Nations - Page 2, Item 11 (g)

01/13/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - 3 DEAD, DOZENS INJURED IN PARIS BAKERY GAS LEAK EXPLOSION - PARIS, France (AP) -- A powerful explosion apparently caused by a gas leak has blown apart a Paris bakery and devastated the street it was on, killing three people and injuring dozens. Witnesses described the explosion Saturday morning as deafening. It blew out windows and overturned nearby cars. Firefighters pulled injured victims out from windows and evacuated residents and tourists as a fire raged and smoke billowed over Rue de Trevise in north-central Paris. The French Interior Ministry said two firefighters and a female Spanish tourist were killed by the blast and about 10 of the 47 wounded were in critical condition. Interior Minister Christopher Castaner paid homage to the courage of the rescuers who saved one firefighter after he was buried under the rubble for 2 & 1/2 hours.

[The Next Day]
01/14/19 - - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - BODY FOUND IN RUBBLE BRINGS DEATH TOLL TO 4 IN PARIS BAKERY BLAST

<=<<{[Page 2]}>>=>

{[3]} - Prophecy: "THE TERRORIST SHALL PROSPER IN HIS CRAFT, AS HE GOETH FORTH WITH HIS TERRORS, TO THE DISMAY AND ANGUISH OF ALL THE EARTH! - YET, IN THAT DAY, SOME SHALL FALL UPON THEIR KNEES IN ANGUISH AND SHAME, WITH SUDDEN RECOGNITION THAT THE WRATH OF AN ANGRY GOD HATH ALLOWED SUCH ACTIONS, AS HIS HAND OF PROTECTION IS REMOVED FOR A SEASON, AND MANKIND IS GIVEN OVER TO HIS OWN WICKED DEVICES, UNHINDERED! - BUT THINK IT NOT STRANGE THAT I WOULD COME UNTO THEE AND SPEAK UNTO THEE IN THIS WISE, SAITH THE LORD - FOR IN DAYS OF OLD I WOULD SEND FORTH MY PROPHETS OFTEN, TO SOUND THE ALARM IN ADVANCE, THAT WHEN DISASTER WOULD STRIKE, THE PEOPLE WHO HAD RECEIVED ADVANCE WARNING, DID KNOW AFTERWARD, THAT THE LORD HAD SURELY SPOKEN, OF A TRUTH! - REPENT OF THINE EVILS TODAY, SO THAT YE MIGHT ESCAPE THIS MADNESS WHEN IT COMETH, AND BE SPARED, THINE OWN SELF, AND THY HOUSEHOLD! - FOR THUS HATH IT BEEN SPOKEN, AND SO SHALL IT BE, SAITH THE LORD UNTO THE NATIONS IN WARNING!" - amen
09/05/18 - Prophecy #48: Unto The Nations - Page 1, Item 2

(A) 01/16/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - EXTREMISTS ATTACK HOTEL IN NAIROBI; AL-SHABAB CLAIMS ROLE - NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) -- "It's terrible. What I have seen is just terrible. I have seen a human as I ran out and there is what looks like minced meat all over," said a man who ran from the scene, Charles Njenga. Several vehicles burned and people were rushed, some carried from the scene. At least one was on a stretcher. Some ducked behind cars, screaming. Others appeared to take cover behind fountains and other features of the lush complex, which includes the DusitD2 hotel, along with bars, restaurants, banks, and offices. Kenya's national police chief, Joseph Boinnet, said it appeared to be a terror attack. He did not confirm any deaths or say how many were wounded.
[
The Next Day]
(B) 01/17/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - KENYAN POLICE: DEATH TOLL FROM EXTREMIST ATTACK CLIMBS TO 21, PLUS FIVE ATTACKERS.

(C) 01/16/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - TALIBAN SUICIDE BOMBER KILLS 4, WOUNDS OVER 100 IN KABUL

[The Next Day]
(D) 01/17/19 - - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - U.S. SAYS 2 TROOPS AND 2 AMERICAN CIVILIANS AMONG THOSE KILLED IN SUICIDE BOMBING CLAIMED BY ISLAMIC STATE IN SYRIA

[The Next Day]
(E) 01/18/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - 8 DEAD IN CAR BOMBING AT POLICE ACADEMY IN COLUMBIAN CAPITAL

[The Next Day]
(F) 01/19/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - COLUMBIAN AUTHORITIES SAY DEATH TOLL IN CAR BOMBING MORE THAN DOUBLES TO 21

<=<<{[Page 3]}>>=>

{[4]} - Prophecy: And I Heard These Words: "A SEASON OF PROTESTS"
07/13/15 - Prophecy #35: Unto The Nations - Page 4, Item 14 (m)

(A) 01/13/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - THE LATEST: FRENCH YELLOW VEST PROTESTERS NUMBER 32,000 - PARIS (AP) -- The French Interior Ministry says about 32,000 people have turned out in yellow vest demonstrations across France, including 8,000 in Paris, where scuffles broke out between protesters and police. The Ministry said more than 100 people have been arrested Saturday in Paris and other French cities, including 82, who was in police custody. Thousands also marched on Saturday in Bourges in central France where online groups of yellow vests had called for action. Some scuffles broke out when people threw projectiles at police and set fire to a rubbish bin. Saturday's actions came on a ninth weekend of yellow vest demonstrations to denounce President Emmanuel Macron's economic policies that protesters consider as favoring the rich.

[2 Days Later]
(B) 01/15/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - POLICE FIRE TEAR GAS IN ZIMBABWE'S CAPITAL AT FUEL PROTESTS - HARARE, Zimbabwe (AP) -- Zimbabwean police on Monday fired tear-gas in suburbs of the capital in an attempt to disperse angry demonstrators who burned tires and threw stones to protest fuel price hikes.

[The Same Day]
01/15/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - ZIMBABWEAN MILITARY DEPLOYS TO AREA HIT BY FUEL PROTESTS

[2 Days Later]
01/17/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - THE LATEST: ZIMBABWE ARRESTS MORE THAN 600 FOR FUEL PROTESTS

[2 Days Later]
(C) 01/19/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - THOUSANDS OF PALESTINIANS PROTEST AT GAZA BORDER

[The Next Day]
(D) 01/20/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - THOUSANDS SKIP SCHOOL AGAIN TO GO TO BELGIUM CLIMATE PROTEST

01/28/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - BRUSSELS PROTESTERS BRAVE COLD, RAIN TO DEMAND CLIMATE ACTION

01/28/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - SOME 70,000 BRUSSELS PROTESTERS DEMAND ACTION ON CLIMATE

<=<<{[Page 4]}>>=>

(E) 01/20/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - SWISS, GERMAN STUDENTS PROTEST INACTION ON CLIMATE CHANGE

[The Same Day]
(F) 01/20/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - DOZENS OF ANTI-GOVT PROTESTS IN HUNGARY DECRY LABOR CHANGES

[Also On The Same Day]
(G) 01/20/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - GERMAN FARMERS PROTEST AGRO-INDUSTRY, BACK HEALTHY FOODS

[The Next Day]
(H) 01/21/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - GREEK PROTESTERS ANGRY OVER MACEDONIA DEAL CLASH WITH POLICE
ATHENS, Greece (AP) -- Protesters clashed with police outside Greece's parliament during a rally that drew tens of thousands of people Sunday against the Greek-Macedonia name deal. Demonstrators threw rocks, flares, firebombs, paint and other objects at police who responded with tear gas.

[The Next Day]
(I) 01/22/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - VENEZUELAN SECURITY FORCES FIRE TEAR GAS AGAINST PROTESTERS

[5 Days Later]
(J) 01/27/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - THOUSANDS MARCH THROUGH SNOWY STREETS FOR SERBIAN DEMOCRACY

[The Next Day]
(K) 01/28/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - PROTESTERS STORM TURKISH BASE IN NORTHERN IRAQ, TEEN KILLED - IRBIL, Iraq (AP) -- Angry protesters stormed a Turkish military base in northern Iraq on Saturday, burning Turkish military vehicles and leading to a confrontation that left one teenager killed and 10 injured, according to officials in Iraq's semi-autonomous Kurdish region. The protesters were demonstrating against a recent Turkish air raid that killed six civilians, the officials said.

<=<<{[Page 5]}>>=>

{[5]} - Prophecy: And Then I Heard These Words: "A SEASON OF ASSASSINATIONS"
09/05/18 - Prophecy #48: Unto The Nations - Page 3, Item 4 (n)

01/15/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - DOCTORS FIGHT TO SAVE POLISH MAYOR STABBED IN HEART ON STAGE - WARSAW, Poland (AP)

01/15/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline POLISH MAYOR DIES AFTER BEING STABBED IN THE HEART AT AGE 53 - WARSAW, Poland (AP) -- The assassination of Pawel Adamowicz, a six-term mayor who often mingled freely with citizens of his city, sent Poland into shock. The popular liberal mayor of the Polish port city of Gdansk died on Monday after he was stabbed during a charity event the evening before by an ex-convict who stormed onstage and said it was revenge against a political party the politician once belonged to. Pawel Adamowicz, 53 died as a result of wounds to the heart and abdomen in spite of efforts to save him that involved a five-hour operation and blood transfusions, Health Minister Lukas Szumowski said. "The fight for his life has been lost," Szumowski said.

01/15/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - THE LATEST: SOLEMN VIGILS FOR SLAIN MAYOR HELD IN POLAND - WARSAW, Poland (AP) -- The latest on the stabbing of a Polish mayor. People in Poland are gathering for solemn vigils to honor a mayor who died Monday after being stabbed at a fundraising event the night before. Some Poles held candles flickering in glass holders as they gathered in Gdansk, where 53-year-old Pawel Adamowicz recently won reelection to a sixth term as mayor. There were also vigils in Warsaw and other cities across a nation shocked by the assassination.

01/16/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - POLES UNITE IN GRIEF OVER ASSASSINATION OF GDANSK MAYOR

{[6]} - Prophecy: VIOLENCE IN STORES, SHOPPING MALLS, MARKETS, AND SUPERMARKETS: Who would have dreamed that a shopping visit could turn deadly? But over and over and over and over again, it will prove to be true! Online shopping will increase greatly as a result.
01/01/19 - Prophetic Newsletter #57: 2019 Predictions - Page 3, Item 3

[15 Days Later]
01/16/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - 911 CALLS REVEAL FRANTIC MOMENTS AFTER UTAH MALL SHOOTING - SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (AP) -- Dozens of people made frantic calls to 911 to report a shooting over the weekend at a suburban Salt Lake City mall that caused hundreds of panicked shoppers to flee the building or take shelter in closets, bathrooms, and back rooms. A man who said he was calling using the phone of a woman who was shot in the leg exclaimed amid heavy breathing: "There's been a shooting... two people got shot.

<=<<{[Page 6]}>>=>

{[7]} - Prophecy: "DAY AND NIGHT THE TERRORIST MAKETH PLANS TO KILL AND MAIM - TO CAUSE HIS ENEMY'S DOWNFALL, MASS DESTRUCTION IS HIS AIM - THE TARGETS ARE DECIDED, HE WAITETH FOR THE HOUR, THE WHITE HOUSE, STATUE OF LIBERTY, IN FRANCE, THE EIFFEL TOWER - LET HE THAT PRAYETH PRAY THAT ALL THESE EFFORTS COME TO NAUGHT, THIS EVIL INTERCEPTED, AND THE PLANNERS SOON BE CAUGHT!"
04/13/14 - Prophecy #19: Unto The Nations, Page 2, Item 11

01/17/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - FBI: MAN WANTED TO ATTACK WHITE HOUSE WITH ANTI-TANK ROCKET - ATLANTA (AP) -- A Georgia man who had detailed plans to use an anti-tank rocket to storm into The White House was arrested in a sting Wednesday after he traded his car for guns and explosives, authorities said.

{[8]} - Prophecy: And Then I Heard These Words: "BRYAN ACCUSED"
08/25/16 - Prophecy #44: Unto The Nations - Page 3, Item 4 (s)

01/26/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - BRYAN SINGER KEEPS DIRECTING GIG FOLLOWING ALLEGATIONS - NEW YORK (AP) -- Following an exposé that claimed Bryan Singer has seduced and molested several underage men, the film production company Millenium Films on Thursday said it is staunchly supporting the director. An article published Wednesday in The Atlantic alleged a pattern of predatory behavior by Singer, including sex with a 15-year-old at a Beverly Hills, California mansion in 1997. Three men spoke on the condition of anonymity and a fourth said he was molested by Singer on the set of 1990's "Apt Pupil" when he was in the seventh grade. Time's Up, the group formed by women in the entertainment industry to combat sexual harassment, on Thursday called the allegations against Singer "horrifying" and said they must be taken seriously and investigated.

{[9]} - Prophecy: VIOLENCE IN THE CHURCHES: "I heard gunshots, explosions, saw the fire, smoke, blood, the dead, injured and dying. All across the globe in churches, mosques, temples etc. attacks on houses of worship and people of faith."
01/01/17 - The Prophetic Newsletter #33: Page 5, Item 6

01/27/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - PHILIPPINE NATIONAL POLICE CHIEF SAYS 19 KILLED, 48 INJURED IN BOMB ATTACK ON CATHEDRAL IN SOUTHERN PHILIPPINES

01/28/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - THE LATEST: PHILIPPINE CHURCH BOMB DEATH TOLL RISES TO 27

01/29/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - DUERTE SEES BOMBED CHURCH, TELLS ARMY TO CRUSH ABU SAYYAF - MANILLA, Philippines (AP) -- President Rodrigo Duerte and his top security officials on Monday visited a Catholic cathedral in the southern Philippines where suspected Islamic militants set off bombs that killed 27 people and wounded more than 100.

<=<<{[Page 7]}>>=>

{[10]} - Prophecy: And Then I Heard These Words: "ANOTHER WINTER TORNADO"
01/24/15 Prophecy #29: Unto The Nations - Page 2, Item 9 (q)

{[11]} - Prophecy: "THERE SHALL BE CONTINUAL EARTHQUAKES & FLOODS, LANDSLIDES, MUDSLIDES & POWERFUL WINDS, TORNADOES"
09/05/18 - Prophecy #48: Unto The Nations - Page 1, Item 2

01/29/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - THE LATEST: HAVANA HIT BY CATEGORY F3 TORNADO - HAVANA (AP) -- The latest on Cuba's deadly weather. A government meteorologist says the tornado that struck Havana was a Category F3, with the winds between 155 and 199 miles per hour. Miguel Angel Hernandez of the Cuban Center for Meteorology says tornados are unusual around the capital and a strong one hadn't hit the city in decades.

01/29/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - STRONGEST TORNADO IN 8 DECADES HITS CUBA; 3 DEAD, 172 HURT

01/29/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - HAVANA TORNADO ABSOLUTELY FRIGHTENING

01/29/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - THE LATEST: RESIDENT: HAVANA LOOKS LIKE A HORROR MOVIE

{[12]} - Prophecy: "AND I SAW THE FISHES OF THE SEA, AND THERE WAS A PLAGUE UPON THEM, AND THERE WERE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF THEM THAT DID DIE AND WERE SEEN AFLOAT UPON THE SEAS AND WATERS, BLOATED AND ROTTING, FOR THE PLAGUE WAS SORE UPON THEM!"
04/13/14 - Prophecy #19: Visions/Unto The Nations - Page 1, Item 1

01/29/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - THOUSANDS OF FISH DIE IN 3RD MASS DEATH IN AUSTRALIAN RIVER - CANBERAA, Australia (AP) -- Hundreds of thousands of fish have died in the third mass kill on a stretch of a major Australian river in recent weeks that local officials blame on drought, but critics say at least partly stems from water mismanagement. The latest deaths began Sunday night in the Darling River. That's the same area where hundreds of thousands of fish were found floating dead in early January and shortly before Christmas.

{[13]} - Prophecy: And I Heard These Words: "AMERICA FROZEN"
11/13/15 - Prophecy #39: Unto The Nations - Page 2, Item 8 (e)

01/31/19 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - DEEP FREEZE ENVELOPS MIDWEST, EVEN STOPS THE MAIL

<=<<{[Page 8]}>>=>

Dear Friends,

Greetings! I have a few comments on some of the (13) Prophecies that were all fulfilled in January 2019.

* Prophecy: And I Heard These Words: "A SEASON OF PROTESTS"
WOW! In just 16 days (from 01/13/19 to 01/28/19) thousands and thousands of protesters in 11 different countries hit the streets in France, Zimbabwe, Palestine, Belgium, Switzerland, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Venezuela, Serbia, and Iraq. Hundreds were arrested, 1 was killed and many were injured. They threw rocks, flares, firebombs, and paint, set fires and caused police to use tear gas. In Zimbabwe, the protests were so out of hand, the police were unable to cope with it, so the military had to be called in. I heard this Prophecy "A SEASON OF PROTESTS" almost 4 years ago on 07/13/15 and never forgot it. So, when I saw all of these protests in such a short period of time, I knew this was it. Some Prophecies can take years to be fulfilled. Many Biblical Prophecies took thousands of years to be fulfilled and are still coming to pass. All in all though, these end-times Prophecies on world events that I've received don't take long before they become headline breaking news. And it is a humbling experience, reporting on them every month in our Prophetic Newsletter bulletins. By the way, these protests will continue across the globe in the months ahead as well.

* Prophecy: And Then I Heard These Words: "A SEASON OF ASSASSINATIONS" - I heard these Prophetic Words on September 5th, 2018. Two months later, in the November 2018 issue of The Prophetic Newsletter #55, I reported on the assassination of Journalist Jamal Khashoggi on October 2, 2018, inside the Saudi Arabian embassy in Turkey. And in January 2019, as reported here, it was Mayor Pawel Adamowicz of Gdansk, Poland. The scary thing though, is, that there is more of the same to come, in other nations of the world in the times ahead. Some sooner, some later.

* Prophecy: VIOLENCE IN STORES, SHOPPING MALLS, MARKETS AND SUPERMARKETS: This Prophetic Word I heard on 01/01/19 came to pass only 15 days later on 01/16/19 at a shopping mall in Utah.

* Another Prophecy I received back in 04/13/14 warned of planned terrorist attacks on world-famous landmarks, including the White House in the USA. This Poetic Prophecy urged people to pray that the plans would fail and the planners would be caught. Fortunately, the man who was arrested that had "detailed plans" for an attack on the White House with an anti-tank rocket was caught. Prayer works! - If this attack had been carried out, it would have been one of the most horrific tragedies ever seen before in America. The man who planned the attack was acquiring additional guns and bombs when he was arrested. U.S. President, Donald Trump and many others quite possibly could have been killed! - Keep praying against terrorist planned attacks on cherished landmarks and world leaders!

<=<<{[Page 9]}>>=>

* Prophecy: And Then I Heard These Words: "BRYAN ACCUSED" - This Prophetic Word I heard on 08/25/16 has an interesting story. As I wrote it down as "BRIAN ACCUSED," the Spirit spoke to me and said, "B-R-Y-A-N, Not B-R-I-A-N!" - And, as with most Prophetic Words I receive, I had absolutely NO IDEA who this BRYAN would be until I read about it in the newspaper on 01/26/19. It was three years later, but I remembered the Prophecy immediately. I had wondered for years who this BRYAN would be, as it is not a common spelling.

* Prophecy: "HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF FISH DYING" - This 04/13/14 Prophecy came to pass 5 years later, precisely, in the news, with the exact numbers, "HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS" in the article. It spoke of the SEAS and the WATERS. This river was WATER, which tells me that there will be more of the same to happen in the future in the ocean's SEAS as well! - Watch for it!

* Prophecy: And I Heard These Words: "AMERICA FROZEN" - The Deep Freeze that was reported on 01/31/19 in America was so bad that it even "STOPPED THE MAIL!" - This is almost unheard of, for even the motto of the US Postal Service declares that the mail will be delivered through all weather conditions, including rain, sleet, ice, and snow.

And Now, We Will Continue On Here With (2) Special Prophetic "Words" That I Have Just Received From The Lord:

[Unto The Nations]
THUS SAITH THE LORD: THERE IS A PLACE OF REST AND SAFETY UNDER MY WINGS - THERE IS PEACE, CALM, AND SECURITY IN MY PRESENCE, FOR ALL WHO WOULD BUT LOOK UNTO ME THIS DAY! - FOR I AM THE CALM IN THE MIDST OF THE STORM, WHO SPEAKETH UNTO THE WILD AND UNRULY TEMPESTS, "BE STILL!" - ART THOU IN TURMOIL, LOST AND CONFUSED? - HERE AM I, SAITH THE LORD, TO SET THEE ON THE RIGHT PATH! - HAST THOU HAD THY FILL OF DARKNESS AND DESPAIR? - BEHOLD, I AM THE LIGHT THAT DRIVETH AWAY THE SHADOWS AND BRINGETH SUNSHINE INTO THE HEARTS OF MEN! - AND I WOULD SPEAK UNTO THINE AFFLICTIONS, "DEPART!" AND EVEN UNTO THE VERY SHADOW OF DEATH, "GET THEE HENCE!" - FOR I CAN MAKE A WAY WHERE THERE SEEMETH TO BE NO WAY, AND CAN BRING AN ANSWER, AND RELIEF, EVEN WHEN ALL APPEARETH TO BE LOST, SAITH THE LORD! - LET ALL WHO HATH WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING TURN NOW FROM THEIR SIN AND INIQUITIES, FOR THE MISTAKES AND FAILURES OF THE PAST, CAN BE PUT BEHIND THEM THIS DAY! - AND BEHOLD, I MAKE ALL THINGS NEW, FOR I AM A WAYMAKER, SURE AND TRUE, SAITH THE LORD! - IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR ME TO DO, SAITH GOD? - KNOW THOU THIS, THAT THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS DESIRETH TO DWELL IN THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF HIS CREATION, WHOM HE HATH MADE IN HIS OWN IMAGE, SAITH THE LORD! - CAN A MAN WALK WITH GOD? - CAN FLESH AND BLOOD HAVE FELLOWSHIP WITH THE ALMIGHTY? - BEHOLD, IT IS MY OWN GOOD PLEASURE AND FERVENT DESIRE TO DO SO WITH THE SONS OF MEN! - COME UNTO ME, ALL YE WHO ARE WEARY AND WORN, AND I WILL RESTORE YOUR VERY SOUL! - FOR I WOULD BE THE EVERLASTING SALVATION OF ALL WHO TURN THEIR HEARTS UNTO ME! - AND FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, YE SHALL NEVER BE ALONE, FOR I WILL BE A FRIEND LIKE NO OTHER THAT THOU HAST EVER KNOWN! - BE FREE THIS DAY, FOR I AM HERE TO DELIVER THEE! - OPEN UP YOUR HEART AND MIND, FOR I STAND AT THE DOOR AND KNOCK, SAITH THE LORD UNTO THE NATIONS THIS DAY! - amen

<=<<{[Page 10]}>>=>

[Unto The Church]
LET THE CHURCH REJOICE, FOR A NEW AND GLORIOUS DAY, IS HERE FOR ALL WHO WALK IN THE LIGHT OF MY PRESENCE, SAITH THE LORD! - BE FILLED WITH MY SPIRIT WITH DAILY INFILLINGS, AND LOOK UNTO ME IN ALL THINGS! - FOR IT IS MY GREAT DESIRE TO ATTEND UNTO MY FLOCK AND TO SUPPLY THE DAILY NEEDS OF MY LAMBS AND MY SHEEP, SAITH THE LORD! - YE HAVE TRULY FOUND THE ANSWER TO ALL THINGS IN THE POWER AND CONTINUAL PRACTICE OF PRAYER! - FOR THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION WITHOUT IT, SAITH THE LORD! - BUT I DO SPEAK UNTO THE HEARTS AND THE MINDS OF MY PEOPLE WHO BOTH KNOW ME AND SERVE ME EACH DAY! - AND THAT IS THE CONFIDENCE AND ASSURANCE THOU HAST, FOR THE HEART AND SOUL, ARE MADE STRONG IN THE MIDST OF OUR UNITY AND FELLOWSHIP TOGETHER, SAITH THE LORD! - FOR WE ARE BOUND TOGETHER IN PURPOSE AND DESIRE, AS THOSE WHO DO KNOW ME ARE STRONG AND DO EXPLOITS, TO THE WINNING OF SOULS AND DELIVERANCE OF THOSE WHO ARE IN BONDAGE! - AND AS I WALK IN YOU AND SPEAK THROUGH YOU, MY WILL IS ACCOMPLISHED AS YE DO YIELD YOURSELVES DAILY UNTO ME! - THOU ART THE BODY, MY VERY OWN HANDS, FEET AND MOUTH, SAITH THE LORD! - TO REACH OUT UNTO THE LOST, TO GO FORTH UNTO WHOMSOEVER I WOULD SEND THEE, AND TO SPEAK AS I WOULD BID THEE, SAITH THE LORD! - THAT MY WILL SHALL BE ACCOMPLISHED IN AND THROUGH THE BODY, HERE ON EARTH, EVEN AS IT IS IN HEAVEN, SAITH THE LORD UNTO THE CHURCH THIS DAY! - amen

* Watch for The Prophetic Newsletter #59: March 2019 which will be posted on our Website World HQ, our Facebook page, Twitter & by email to those who are on our email list.

* ENHANCED VERSIONS of The Prophetic Newsletters can be viewed on our Website World HQ: (theunknownprophet777.com) - These Newsletters not only display Fulfilled Prophecies with accompanying credible newspaper article confirmations, but are further documented with actual photos and video footage of the fulfilled events. Seeing is believing! - Please help us to spread the word about this additional feature!

* SPECIAL OFFER!: If you are NOT receiving The Prophetic Newsletter at your personal email address, I would be more than happy to add you to our Prophetic Newsletter distribution list TODAY! - It is a complimentary service that we provide for our readers all across the globe. All you have to do is request it, by emailing me, and we'll begin delivering it to you every month on the day that it is published. Sometimes we send it out shortly before it is even posted on our website and social media. So Do It Today!
CLICK HERE/REQUEST NOW! --> (theunknownprophet777@gmail.com)

God Bless You, Dear Friends! - Please Pray For Me As I Pray For You Daily.

* I Am Here For You If You Ever Need Me. - I'm Just An Email Away & I Answer All Of My Email Personally. - Feel Free To Write Me Anytime!

In His Service,

The Unknown Prophet 777

Praising My Savior \0/ ALL The Day Long!

Prophecies Today...Headline News Tomorrow!

Where ALL Prophecies Come True!

Website World HQ: (theunknownprophet777.com)
E-Mail Me: (theunknownprophet777@gmail.com)
Facebook: (fb.me/theunknownprophet777)
Twitter: (twitter.com/tuprophet777)

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Church Webs | Privacy Statement