Christian Message Boards

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » "To Our Friends At The Christian BBS...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "To Our Friends At The Christian BBS...
theunknownprophet777
Advanced Member
Member # 12821

Icon 16 posted      Profile for theunknownprophet777   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Our Friends At The Christian BBS,

[NEWSFLASH!] - Countless Thousands Of Our Readers Across The Globe Have Been Anxiously Awaiting This Prophetic Newsletter #57: January 2019 - It Consists Of:

* (7) Prophecies Given To TUP/777 That Were POSTED On Our Website HQ In The Past That Were ALL FULFILLED IN December of 2018. - All Are Explored, Then Credibly DOCUMENTED With Major Newspaper Headlines, Photos & Articles.

* (17) New Prophetic Predictions For 2019 And Beyond, That Absolutely MUST Be Read Before They Become Headline, Breaking News Across The Globe.

* (27) Short Prophetic Words That TUP/777 HEARD, Of Future Events That Will ALL Be Fulfulled 100% - Read Them NOW Before They Come True!

* With 2 Fresh Prophecies, Unto The Nations & Unto The Church, These (46) Prophecies That Have Never Been Seen Before Until Now Are Contained In Only 5 Short Pages - Read Now What Everybody's Talking About TODAY!

Posted By: The Unknown Prophet 777 Staff...

Jan/2019 ~ #57 The Prophetic Newsletter:
January/2019 ~ #57 The Prophetic Newsletter

Written By: The Unknown Prophet 777
Website World HQ: (theunknownprophet777.com)
Facebook: (fb.me/theunknownprophet777)
Twitter: (twitter.com/tuprophet777)

<=<<{[Page 1]}>>=>

{[1]} - Prophecy: And Then I Heard These Words: "AMERICA IN MOURNING"
01/01/17 - The Prophetic Newsletter #33: Pag 6, Item 9 (z)

12/01/18 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - THE LATEST: TRUMP ORDERS FLAGS FLOWN AT HALF-STAFF FOR MONTH
HOUSTON (AP).-- President Donald Trump is directing that America's flags be flown at half-staff for 30 days in honor of the memory of former President George H.W. Bush. In a proclamation signed Saturday, hours after Bush died, Trump also designated Wednesday as a national day of mourning. Trump encouraged Americans to gather in places of worship "to pay homage" to Bush's memory. He adds: "I invite people of the world who share our grief to join us in this solemn observance." (Note: President Trump also ordered federal offices closed for a national day of mourning. Flags on public buildings are flying at half-staff for 30 days.)

{[2]} - Prophecy: And Then I Heard These Words: "ANOTHER WINTER TORNADO"
01/24/15 Prophecy #29: Unto The Nations - Page 2, Item 9 (q)

{[3]} - Prophecy:"THERE SHALL BE CONTINUAL EARTHQUAKES AND FLOODS, LANDSLIDES, MUDSLIDES AND POWERFUL WINDS, TORNADOES"
09/05/18 - Prophecy #48: Unto The Nations - Page 1, Item 2

12/03/18 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - RARE DECEMBER TORNADOES REPORTED IN CENTRAL US, KILLING ONE - (AP) -- Residents in central Illinois on Sunday assessed the damage after rare December tornadoes, including one the day before that was a half-mile-wide, ripped roofs off of homes in Taylorville, downed power lines and injured at least 20 people.

{[4]} - Prophecy: VIOLENCE IN THE CHURCHES: "I heard gunshots, explosions, saw the fire, smoke, blood, the dead, injured and dying. All across the globe in churches, mosques, temples etc. attacks on houses of worship and people of faith."
01/01/17 - The Prophetic Newsletter #33: Page 5, Item 6

{[5]} - Prophecy: And Then I Heard These Words: "FIRE IN BRAZIL"
01/01/18 - The Prophetic Newsletter #45: 2018 Predictions - Page 4, Item (h)

12/12/18 -FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - GUNMAN OPENS FIRE IN BRAZIL CATHEDRAL, KILLS AT LEAST 4 - RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) -- A man opened fire in a cathedral in southern Brazil after Mass on Tuesday, killing four and leaving four others injured before turning a gun on himself, authorities said. Globo News reported that the man entered, went to the front of the church and began shooting from two handguns.

12/28/18 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - AUSTRIA: 5 MONKS ASSAULTED AT VIENNA CHURCH

[The Same Day]
12/28/18 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - BOMB AT GREEK CHURCH INJURES 2 AFTER NO WARNING GIVEN

<=<<{[Page 2]}>>=>

{[6]} - Prophecy: And Afterward, Cometh These: "HOLIDAY HORROR"
12/16/15 - Prophecy #40: Unto The Nations - Page 1, Item 6 (b)

(A) 12/12/18 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - FRENCH SECURITY OFFICIAL SAYS 4 DEAD, 13 WOUNDED IN SHOOTING AT STRASBOURG CHRISTMAS MARKET, SHOOTER AT LARGE - PARIS (AP) -- A French regional official says that a shooting in Strasbourg has left at least one dead and 10 wounded in the city center near a world-famous Christmas Market.

8 Days Later]
(B) 12/20/18 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - FLORIDA DEPUTY KILLS WIFE, DAUGHTER, GRANDDAUGHTER, SELF
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida (AP) -- A Florida Sheriff's deputy fatally shot his wife, granddaughter and daughter before he radioed dispatchers to say he'd hurt his family early Wednesday, then killed himself in front of fellow deputies near a high school, authorities said.

{[7]} - Prophecy: And I Heard These Words: "CALIFORNIA RAMPAGE"
05/15/17 - Prophecy #46: Unto The Nations - Page 1, Item 2 (n)

12/19/18 - FULFILLED! - The AP Daily News: Headline - MAN DIES IN CRASH FOLLOWING DEADLY CALIFORNIA RAMPAGE PORTERVILLE, California (AP) -- A man who went on a deadly shooting, carjacking and robbery rampage in California's Central Valley died Monday during a high-speed highway chase during which he intentionally tried to smash into other cars, authorities said. Gustavo Garcia, 36, of Visalia was pronounced dead at the scene Monday morning on State Route 65 in Porterville after he was flung from a stolen truck after a gun battle with police and wrong-way car crashes that left four people injured, one critically, police said. In attacks on apparently random strangers, Garcia also killed a man at a gas station convenience store, shot and wounded a farmworker in an orchard and a woman at a motel, carjacked other farmworkers and robbed a convenience store at gunpoint, Tulare County Sheriff Mike Boudreaux said. He also fired shots in the backyard of his ex-girlfriend's Visalia home as she and her children were inside and may have committed as many as a dozen crimes during a "rampage" that began Sunday afternoon, he said. "We have one man that essentially (has) been on a personal reign of terror," Boudreaux said in an afternoon news conference. "He had no regard for life," Boudreaux said.

<=<<{[Page 3]}>>=>

Dear Friends,
(2) Of the Prophecies I was given: "FIRE IN BRAZIL" & "CALIFORNIA RAMPAGE" have both been fulfilled, verbatim in News Headlines, not only ONCE, but TWICE! - First on 09/29/18, The AP Daily News: Headline declared - REPORT: TEEN OPENS FIRE IN BRAZIL SCHOOL, LEAVING 2 INJURED and again on 12/12/18 -The AP Daily News: Headline - GUNMAN OPENS FIRE IN BRAZIL CATHEDRAL, KILLS AT LEAST 4.

On 11/09/18 - The AP Daily News Headlines reported - 13 DEAD INCLUDING GUNMAN IN SHOOTING AT CALIFORNIA BAR and "COP'S COP," 22-YEAR-OLD AMONG VICTIMS OF CALIFORNIA RAMPAGE - Then on 12/19/18 - The AP Daily News: Headline reported - MAN DIES IN CRASH FOLLOWING DEADLY CALIFORNIA RAMPAGE

Headline History repeated itself TWICE, by the same Prophetic words being fulfilled in world news exactly, only a short time apart from one another. On our Website World Headquarters (theunknownprophet777) Homepage, our slogan, for years has been: Prophecies Today...Headline News Tomorrow! Where ALL Prophecies Come True!

Now, it is a New Year, 2019 and I know that our readers everywhere have been looking forward to this particular Prophetic Newsletter in anticipation for what I have seen ahead in 2019 and beyond. As with ALL Prophecies though, I have no idea of WHEN they'll come to pass, neither the month or the year, but they will ALL be seen in the days and times ahead. Some SOONER with others LATER!

(1) * MOURNING AT THE WHITE HOUSE: - I saw a terrible tragedy, with all flags at the White House flying at half-staff in mourning.

(2) * PARADE ATTACKS OUTBREAK: Suddenly, it will be seen as an unsafe practice to march in a parade in several nations.

(3) * VIOLENCE IN STORES, SHOPPING MALLS, MARKETS AND SUPERMARKETS: Who would have dreamed that a shopping visit could turn deadly? But over and over and over and over again, it will prove to be true! Online shopping will increase greatly as a result.

(4)*ROLLING TANKS: I saw scores of tanks, rumbling onward to war, but was shocked to find that they were unmanned, even as drones fly in the skies, these shall go forth on land.

(5) * ROBOTIC COMPETITION: Automation in the world and in the marketplace increases, in threat to many jobs usually done by humans. Even in building, robots will begin to build, assemble and construct.

<=<<{[Page 4]}>>=>

(6) * SPACE WARS: The day approaches when warfare will erupt in space, even as space-age weaponry is developed that will surpass any technology ever seen before. And the race to conquer space and rule the heavens, and the earth begins among men in earnest.

(7) * SELF-DRIVING CARS: Get ready, they'll be available for purchase soon and be seen transporting people to and fro in the streets and on the highways. And the world will never be the same. Even as horse and buggy were replaced by "horseless carriages" (human driven cars,) so shall driverless cars replace human navigation.

(8) *NEW TECHNOLOGY SOON REPLACES OLD STANDARD OPERATIONS: The changes will be drastic, revolutionary and efficient, upsetting familiar operations with new marvels.

(9) *SHOCKING NEW MEDICATIONS WILL BE INTRODUCED, THAT WILL WORK WONDERS - LIFE SPANS WILL INCREASE AS A RESULT

(10) *TROUBLE IN THE FISHING INDUSTRY IN THE OCEANS OF THE EARTH

(11) * A CULT IS UNEARTHED THAT SHOCKS THE WORLD

(12) *A DIAMOND IS DISCOVERED THAT SURPASSES ANYTHING SEEN BEFORE.

(13) * A PASTOR IS SLAIN, AS HE PREACHES IN FRONT OF HIS CONGREGATION - HORRIFYING THE NATIONS

(14)*ANOTHER GOLD RUSH: I heard these words clearly.

(15) * CELEBRITY DEATHS: An abundance of them from 2019-2020.

(16) *3 PRESIDENTS, FROM 3 NATIONS WILL BE GONE - 1-2-3

(17) * PRAY FOR THE POLITICIANS: Politics will become a much more dangerous profession. Pray fervently for those who you support!

(18) AND THEN I HEARD THESE WORDS:
(a) CHAIRMAN KIM ACTS
(b) SURPRISE IN WASHINGTON
(c) NIGHTMARE IN TEXAS
(d) TRAGEDY AT THE ZOO
(e) PARKING LOT SHOOTINGS
(f) IRAN STRIKES
(g) SNIPER AT LARGE
(h) MASSACHUSETTS MAYHEM
(i) WALMART INCIDENT
(j) COUNTERFEIT UNCOVERED
(k) GOVERNOR RESIGNS
(l) A DECLARATION OF WAR
(m) RAMPAGE IN TAMPA
(n) A LOSS IN SPACE
(o) AN APE TRAGEDY
(p) EDITOR SLAIN
(q) TRUMP IN DANGER
(r) A SHOCKING SUICIDE
(s) AN ATTACK IN TENNESSEE
(t) SPORTS FIGURE KILLED
(u) AN UNUSUAL DISCOVERY IN MIAMI
(v) SCANDAL IN FRANCE
(w) PRIEST MURDERED
(x) FUNERAL HOME SCANDAL
(y) TEACHER SHAMED
(z) ISRAEL AT WAR

<=<<{[Page 5]}>>=>

[Unto The Nations]
HEAR YE THE WORD OF THE LORD, ALL YE LANDS, AND TAKE HEED TO THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY ON THIS DAY OF VISITATION! - FOR THE LORD GOD IS WISE, AND KNOWETH ALL THINGS, YEA, EVEN THE GREAT MYSTERIES THAT ARE BAFFLING UNTO MEN, HE DOTH COMPREHEND WITH EASE! - WHO SHALL STAND BEFORE HIM AT THE JUDGEMENT, WHEN IT COMETH, AND BE ACCEPTABLE IN HIS SIGHT? - FOR THOSE WHO FOLLOW AFTER ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS ARE MANY, AND THEY WHO ARE HEATHENS AND REBELS ARE VAST IN NUMBER AND GO FORTH IN GREAT MULTITUDES UPON THE EARTH! - WHO THEN SHALL BE SAVED? - KNOW YE NOT THAT YOUR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS IS AS FILTHY RAGS BEFORE A HOLY AND JUST CREATOR? - AND WITHOUT REPENTANCE AND SALVATION TODAY, THERE IS NO REMEDY FOR THEE AT THE JUDGEMENT SEAT OF TOMORROW! - THEREFORE THE PROPHET CRIETH OUT TO THE NATIONS AND PEOPLES OF EVERY LAND: WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER AND REPENT OF YOUR SINS, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE! - FOR THE DAY WHEN YE SHALL DRAW YOUR LAST BREATH UPON THE EARTH COMETH MUCH SOONER THAN YE THINK! - BEHOLD, EVEN A HUNDRED YEARS IS BUT A BRIEF MOMENT IN TIME, THAT ENDETH ALL TOO SOON - BE THOU NOT DECEIVED THAT THERE IS TIME REMAINING FOR CHANGE, FOR EVERY DAY THERE ARE MULTITUDES WHO DISCOVER SUDDENLY THAT IT IS THEIR LAST! - WILT THOU GAMBLE WITH THINE OWN SOUL, AND PUT OFF TODAY, WHEN TOMORROW IS UNCERTAIN? - BEHOLD, TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION, AND WHOSOEVER HATH WISDOM WILL EMBRACE THE SAVIOR NOW! - IS IT WELL WITH YOUR SOUL? - HAST THOU PEACE OF MIND AND A CLEAR CONSCIENCE TODAY? - IT IS BUT A BREATH AWAY FOR ALL WHO REPENT AND WOULD BE MADE WHOLE - FOR THE LORD GOD IS MERCIFUL AND SWIFT TO FORGIVE, AND TO CLEANSE THEE FROM ALL SIN AND STAIN! - LOOK UNTO THE CROSS, EVEN JESUS, AND THE SACRIFICE THAT HATH ALREADY BEEN MADE THEREUPON FOR ALL MEN, REGARDLESS OF THE SEVERITY OF THEIR SIN, FOR THE SALVATION OF THEIR VERY OWN SOULS! - THAT YE MAY KNOW A BRIGHT FUTURE, BOTH TODAY & TOMORROW, TO DWELL EVEN IN THE LIGHT OF HEAVEN, WITH THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, FOREVERMORE! - AND THE SPIRIT SAITH "COME," EVEN NOW! - amen

[Unto The Church]
THUS SAITH THE LORD: "MAKE READY FOR CHANGE, AS I PREPARE THEE AND FASHION THEE IN MY OWN PERFECTED IMAGE, SAITH GOD! - THOU ART THE BODY AND MEMBERS IN PARTICULAR, AS YE WELL KNOW! - THEREFORE, LET THE HANDS BE AS MINE, PERFORMING NEW WORKS UPON THE EARTH, AND THE FEET BE AS MINE, TO GO FORTH WHEREVER I SHALL DIRECT THEM, FOR THE TIME IS SHORT AND THE WORK IS URGENT, SAITH THE LORD! - LET THE GLORY OF THE LORD REST UPON YOU AND THE ANOINTING OF MY SPIRIT BREAK THE YOKE OF MANY WHO ARE BOUND! - FOR THIS IS NOT A DAY TO BE SILENT AND INACTIVE, AND LET OTHERS PERFORM THE WORKS OF THE CHURCH AND MINISTRY OF THE BODY - FOR KNOW YE NOT THAT YE ARE THE TEMPLE OF GOD, AND THAT THE SPIRIT OF GOD DWELLETH IN THEE, SAITH THE LORD? - YEA, I DWELL IN THE BODY AND EACH AND EVERY BODILY MEMBER MUST BE IN SERVICE AND MINISTRY IN THIS HOUR! - IT IS TIME TO ADVANCE IN AUTHORITY AND TO SPEAK AND PERFORM MY WORD IN GREATER DEMONSTRATION AND INCREASED MEASURE AMONG MEN! - FOR TODAY IS THE DAY, AND NOW IS THE MOMENT FOR THE CHURCH TO ARISE AND SHINE! - AND I WILL WALK IN THEM AND WITH THEM, THAT MANY WOULD BE CONVERTED IN THIS HOUR! - SPEAK THE WORD, HEAL THE SICK, CAST OUT DEVILS, EVEN AS I DID IN MY EARTHLY MINISTRY IN BIBLE DAYS, MANIFESTING MY GLORY AMONG MEN! - BUT NOW, YE MUST DO EVEN GREATER WORKS THAN THESE, FOR THE HOUR HAS COME TO DO EXPLOITS IN MY NAME AS NEVER BEFORE! - BE FILLED WITH MY GLORY AND SERVE ME WITH A NEW ANOINTING - NOT BY MIGHT, NOT BY THINE OWN POWER, BUT BY MY SPIRIT, SAITH THE LORD UNTO THE CHURCH THIS DAY!" - amen

Watch For The Prophetic Newsletter #58: February 2019 And For The Various Prophecies Of This Newsletter For 2019 And Beyond To Come To Pass Right Before Your Eyes In World News!

Happy New Year & May God Bless You And Yours!

In His Service,

The Unknown Prophet 777

Praising My Savior \0/ ALL The Day Long!

Prophecies Today...Headline News Tomorrow!

Where ALL Prophecies Come True!

Website World HQ: (theunknownprophet777.com)
E-Mail Me: (theunknownprophet777@gmail.com)
Facebook: (fb.me/theunknownprophet777)
Twitter: (twitter.com/tuprophet777)

Posts: 37 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Visual Media | Privacy Statement