Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » 2 Christian chat rooms (they're very good!)

Author Topic: 2 Christian chat rooms (they're very good!)
Lar
Advanced Member
Member # 14133

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Lar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a couple of great Christian chat rooms that I belong to (my nickname in both chat rooms is "Larry"):

*Please Note: Neither of the two below Christian chat rooms are "dating sites."

http://www.christianchat.info/

http://www.christianchat.net/

The first (the top) of these two chat rooms is a bit smaller than the second one, but it is very much like a close-knit Christian "family." The chat room members there tend to be more mature (generally speaking), and there are sermons there (on Friday evenings), and Bible studies (on Tuesdays). ...

(The second [the lower] one of these two chat rooms seems to have a lot of young people on it. And there *always* seem to be Christians there to talk to 24/7 !! Note: In the second (lower) chat room, I find that I have to first click on "larger screen" when I get to the opening website page, and then I have to click on "Radio" [over to the top left hand side] on the following page - in order to get into the second one of these two chat rooms. (But this may simply be because of my computer...) .. Best wishes to all of you, and may God bless you!

-- Lar

--------------------
"And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13 (KJV)

Posts: 54 | From: (upper) New York state - USA | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement