Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » The Two Anointed Ones

Author Topic: The Two Anointed Ones
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RAM777:
We as member of the Body of Christ are aware of the fact that false teaching are in the mist of the assembly of Saint(s). We are also aware that we must be good to all men and especially to the house hold of faith. So, do we abandon our Brother(s)inorder to be political correct in this world?
It's Millions and Millions of true believers in God that are being mislead by false teachings.That's why God said in Revalation to him that has and ear let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the Churches.

quote:

We as member of the Body of Christ are aware of the fact that false teaching are in the mist of the assembly of Saint(s).

Following some of your postings one wonders about your own theological understanding, and whether some of the error is your own.

quote:

We are also aware that we must be good to all men and especially to the house hold of faith. So, do we abandon our Brother(s)inorder to be political correct in this world?

None here are abandoning the Brethren, for secular political correctness.

quote:

It's Millions and Millions of true believers in God that are being mislead by false teachings.That's why God said in Revalation to him that has and ear let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the Churches.

If they are being led by false teaching, such as the Jehovah’s Witnesses, the Latter Day Saints, the Way International, the Seventh Day Adventists, the Roman Catholics, they are not placing their faith alone in the TRUE Christ alone for their salvation, and are NOT true Believers.

It might help you if you would stop being obsessed with Revelation and instead seek to get a firm grasp on the basic foundation of our faith. If one lacks a firm foundation then what is erected can be shaky at best.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RAM777
Community Member
Member # 9330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RAM777   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We as member of the Body of Christ are aware of the fact that false teaching are in the mist of the assembly of Saint(s). We are also aware that we must be good to all men and especially to the house hold of faith. So, do we abandon our Brother(s)inorder to be political correct in this world?

Posts: 19 | From: Flordia | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Each person who is indwelt by the Holy Spirit is a saint by virtue of the presence of the Spirit.

Any person who is not indwelt by the Holy Spirit of Christ does not belong to Him no matter what he professes to believe or what good deeds he may do.

Rom. 8:9
"However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him."

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Christian was a name given to the Church by an none believer, yet we embraced it. However Christian is not a lable given to the Saint in Revalation.
It also amusing how you agree that the Saints are the Body of Christ and I agree as well . Nevertheless, All Christian are not Saint(s). Called to be saints is another thang, because many are called but only a few are chosen.
There was things that the Church(es) was practicing that even God Said He hates.( judgement begins in the house of righteous therefore, the Church being the Bride must be clothed in the righteousness of the saints.
Yes, the Church is the Spiritual Israel. Let first examine the for-fathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
(1) Abraham represent the faith in which many beleiver will be saved.
(2) Isaac represent the promises of God (through his Mercy and Grace only) shall many be saved.
(3) Jacob represent that change must take place first before they could inherit thier blessing (SALVATION), and after wrestling with God his idenity was changed to Israel).
Therfore, Jacob trouble will fall upon those called to be saints that refuse to be obedience to the Spirit, and all Israel shall be saved.
It funny how when the 12 tribes of Israel is mentioned we mainly relate to the tribe Judah only. Is not that also evidence that just as Judah's brothers are also include in the promisees of God ought not the other branches of Christian faith be considered in salvation and not looked upon as a unclean thang or a cult.

quote:

Christian was a name given to the Church by an none believer, yet we embraced it. However Christian is not a lable given to the Saint in Revalation.

Acts 11:
26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

The term “Christian” is only found three times in the New Testament. The first mention is made here in Acts 11:24. The second is found in Acts 26:28, where Agrippa tells Paul, “You almost persuade me to be a Christian.” The final reference is found in 1 Peter 4:14-16, where we read “If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters. Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in this matter.” In this last example Peter draws thew connection between the “name of Christ” and the term “Christian.” Christians are, very simply, those who are identified exclusively with Christ. With regard to Acts 11:26, William Still noted that “everything of crucial importance in the word is unfolded for us in the passage.”

quote:

It also amusing how you agree that the Saints are the Body of Christ and I agree as well . Nevertheless, All Christian are not Saint(s). Called to be saints is another thang, because many are called but only a few are chosen.

All Saints are Christians, and all true Christians are Saints, and are the Body of Christ through faith. Not all that call themselves Christian are.

Matthew 7:
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

quote:

There was things that the Church(es) was practicing that even God Said He hates.( judgement begins in the house of righteous therefore, the Church being the Bride must be clothed in the righteousness of the saints.

The Believer is clothed in the righteousness of Christ. They will be clothed in fine linen white and clean which is the righteousness of the saints, for it is the righteousness with which we are clothed and it is Christ and His righteousness alone.

In the prophecy of Isaiah, the prophet pictures the work of Israel’s salvation by the imagery of the clothing of righteousness: I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, (Isa. 61:10 - NIV) God’s promise to Israel was that He would give them a salvation by which He would clothe or robe them in His own righteousness.

In essence, Jesus’ incarnation was for us the garment of salvation. ONLY JESUS CHRIST WAS THE TRUE ATONEMENT OR COVERING FOR THE SINS OF THE WORLD.

There are churches which call themselves “Christian” and are not for they preach another gospel and another “Christ”.

1 Cor. 11:
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. 16 I say again, Let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, that I may boast myself a little. 17 That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of boasting.

quote:
Yes, the Church is the Spiritual Israel. Let first examine the for-fathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
(2) Isaac represent the promises of God (through his Mercy and Grace only) shall many be saved.
(3) Jacob represent that change must take place first before they could inherit thier blessing (SALVATION), and after wrestling with God his idenity was changed to Israel).
Therfore, Jacob trouble will fall upon those called to be saints that refuse to be obedience to the Spirit, and all Israel shall be saved.
It funny how when the 12 tribes of Israel is mentioned we mainly relate to the tribe Judah only.

The view that Israel and the church are different is clearly taught in the New Testament. Biblically speaking, the church is completely different and distinct from Israel, and the two are never to be confused or used interchangeably. We are taught from Scripture that the church is an entirely new creation that came into being on the day of Pentecost and will continue until it is taken to heaven at the rapture (Ephesians 1:9-11; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17). The church has no relationship to the curses and blessings for Israel. The covenants, promises, and warnings are valid only for Israel. Israel has been temporarily set aside in God's program during these past 2000 years of dispersion.

After the rapture (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18), God will restore Israel as the primary focus of His plan. The first event at this time is the tribulation (Revelation chapters 6-19). The world will be judged for rejecting Christ, while Israel is prepared through the trials of the great tribulation for the second coming of the Messiah. Then, when Christ does return to the earth, at the end of the tribulation, Israel will be ready to receive Him. The remnant of Israel which survives the tribulation will be saved, and the Lord will establish His kingdom on this earth with Jerusalem as its capital. With Christ reigning as King, Israel will be the leading nation, and representatives from all nations will come to Jerusalem to honor and worship the King—Jesus Christ. The church will return with Christ and will reign with Him for a literal thousand years (Revelation 20:1-5).

quote:

Is not that also evidence that just as Judah's brothers are also include in the promisees of God ought not the other branches of Christian faith be considered in salvation and not looked upon as a unclean thang or a cult.

If they teach contrary to the Word of God, if they add to or take away from scripture, if they teach a false Gospel, if they teach a false Christ, then they are NOT Christian and they are NOT our Brothers or Sisters in Christ.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RAM777
Community Member
Member # 9330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RAM777   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It funny how when the 12 tribes of Israel is mentioned we mainly relate to the tribe Judah only. Is not that also evidence that just as Judah's brothers are also include in the promisees of God ought not the other branches of Christian faith be considered in salvation and not looked upon as a unclean thang or a cult.

Posts: 19 | From: Flordia | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Israel has been restored, in May 1948. They WILL look upon He Whom they have pierced, and Messiah will return and rule from the Throne of David, the Righteous Reign of the Root of Jessie:

Ezek. 37:
21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.
23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Zech. 12:
9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Zech. 14:
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

Rev. 1:
7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

In the book of Daniel chapter 11:31-35, truly explain the condition of the Latter Day Saint.( more to be revealed ). And thanks for sharing

According to the Word we are all Saints, not former and Latter, but all one in Christ, His Body, the Church.

The “saints” are the body of Christ, Christians, the church. All Christians are considered saints. All Christian are saints—and at the same time are called to be saints. First Corinthians 1:2 states it clearly: “To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be holy…” The words “sanctified” and “holy” come from the same Greek root as the word that is commonly translated “saints.”

Christians are saints by virtue of their connection with Jesus Christ. Christians are called to be saints, to increasingly allow their daily life to more closely match their position in Christ. This is the biblical description and calling of the saints.

The Five wise virgins had "oil" in their lamps, the foolish did not. Oil is the Biblical symbol of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit indwells the Believer when we receive Christ. He is the oil in our lamps, when we are born-again and become a part of the Body of Christ. The foolish came and the Bride Groom said, "I know you not".

Matt. 25:
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

quote:
We are the Spiritual Israel : and in the book of Ezekiel it was said, can these Dry Bones live.
After being brougth together and clothed with skin there was still no life in those Bones until the Spirit of God entered its nostril(s).
Now I will share a portion of the revalation given me. I saw the Body of Christ( which is actually the Bride ) and I was not dreaming but well awaken, and by the Spirit I was informed about the duties that the Bride would do in reguards to Her preparation to be with the Groom.
(1). to give birth to what we would say is the MAN CHILD ( more to be revealed )
(2). to remove from Its self those thing that defiles the Body

Do not replace Israel with the Church in the prophetic. God is not done with Israel, and Revelation is the time of Jacob's Trouble, a Judgment on Israel.

It is not the Church that was Pauls hope that all Israel shall be saved for the true Church is already saved. It is NOT the Church which is the enemy of the Gospel.

Romans 11:
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

Rev. 12 is NOT the Church but Nation Israel, and the manchild is Christ and it is not the Church who brought forth Christ. It is a major error in exegesis and eschatology to replace Israel with the Church.

Revelation 12:
1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Who will rule all nations except the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Lamb of God:

Isaiah 11:
1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth: with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

RAM777
Community Member
Member # 9330

We are the Spiritual Israel : and in the book of Ezekiel it was said, can these Dry Bones live.
After being brougth together and clothed with skin there was still no life in those Bones until the Spirit of God entered its nostril(s).
Now I will share a portion of the revalation given me. I saw the Body of Christ( which is actually the Bride ) and I was not dreaming but well awaken, and by the Spirit I was informed about the duties that the Bride would do in reguards to Her preparation to be with the Groom.
(1). to give birth to what we would say is the MAN CHILD ( more to be revealed )
(2). to remove from Its self those thing that defiles the Body

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

quote:
I truly respect your opinon and view point(s). And I pray to God to give me the ability and the words to describe what was revealed to me, as it apply to the Body of Christ. Nevertheless, the message given to me for the Churches is in signs and symbols, because it is mainly for those who worship at the Altar( of incense ). Those who worship without the Temple will not be able to digest the knowledge.
In the book of Daniel chapter 11:31-35, truly explain the condition of the Latter Day Saint.( more to be revealed ). And thanks for sharing

Daniel 11:
31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.
35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

RAM777
Community Member
Member # 9330

I truly respect your opinon and view point(s). And I pray to God to give me the ability and the words to describe what was revealed to me, as it apply to the Body of Christ. Nevertheless, the message given to me for the Churches is in signs and symbols, because it is mainly for those who worship at the Altar( of incense ). Those who worship without the Temple will not be able to digest the knowledge.

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

quote:
Its remarkable that we are discussing the things in the Holy place. In which according to scripture would be defiled in the last days. Again you are correct in your description about the Holy things on the left and the right in the Holy place. (one side represent the Churches and the other side represent the 12 tribe of Israel).
Now ,I do not claim to be a scholar in the scripture nor a learnth person at all, but what I do say have been revealed to me by the Spirit of God( with much conformation ), so even if I stumble in words I believe that the message is
clear.
Jesus Himself was transfigured on the mountian and with him appeared Elijah and Moses. In the book of revalation the description of the Two Anointed Ones( according to the miricals they was able to perform is indeed Elijah and Moses.
Now the Altar of Incease which was in the middle of the Candle Sticks and the Show Bread and before the entrance of the MOST HOLY PLACE. is evedience that we all pray to the same God.( the incense was the the prayers of the Saints).
We all know what was within the Ark of the Covenant: ( TEN COMMANDMENTS ). Since, the Tabenacle can be looked upon as an dispensation of time it is eveidence that we are exploring some of the GREAT MYSTERYS of GOD. And what I am instructed to share is only in-part(s).

Your heart for Christ and search for truth a true blessing.

Jesus' appearance on the Mount of Transfiguration with Moses and Elijah represented both the Prophets and the Law, which were types, foreshadows, and forward looking to Christ Jesus our Lord and His fulfillment of them.

Are Moses and Elijah the Two Witnesses of Revelation, it is thought to be by many as you say do to the miracles, Moses and the Plagues on Egypt, and Elijah as the Prophet of Fire. It is also thought by some to be Elijah and Enoch as both were taken up to Heaven alive, neither having faced death, and as it says in Heb. 9. "it is appointed unto men once to die and then the judgment".

Are the two olive trees the 12 tribes and the Church? The Church is grafted onto the root, the Covenant with Father Abraham, as is Israel, and while the Church and Israel are separate they will eventually be grafted into one tree.

Romans 11:
17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Galations 3:
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

RAM777
Community Member
Member # 9330

Its remarkable that we are discussing the things in the Holy place. In which according to scripture would be defiled in the last days. Again you are correct in your description about the Holy things on the left and the right in the Holy place. (one side represent the Churches and the other side represent the 12 tribe of Israel).
Now ,I do not claim to be a scholar in the scripture nor a learnth person at all, but what I do say have been revealed to me by the Spirit of God( with much conformation ), so even if I stumble in words I believe that the message is
clear.
Jesus Himself was transfigured on the mountian and with him appeared Elijah and Moses. In the book of revalation the description of the Two Anointed Ones( according to the miricals they was able to perform is indeed Elijah and Moses.
Now the Altar of Incease which was in the middle of the Candle Sticks and the Show Bread and before the entrance of the MOST HOLY PLACE. is evedience that we all pray to the same God.( the incense was the the prayers of the Saints).
We all know what was within the Ark of the Covenant: ( TEN COMMANDMENTS ). Since, the Tabenacle can be looked upon as an dispensation of time it is eveidence that we are exploring some of the GREAT MYSTERYS of GOD. And what I am instructed to share is only in-part(s).

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

I like John Gill's exposition of Zech. 4:14:

Bible Study ToolsOur LibraryCommentariesJohn Gill's Exposition of the BibleZechariahZechariah 4Zechariah 4:14
Zechariah 4:14

Zechariah 4:14

Then said he, These [are] the two anointed ones
Or "sons of oil" F20. Some think the gifts and graces of the Spirit are meant, which come from the God of all grace, remain with Christ, are given freely by him to the sons of God, and are always for the service of the church, and sufficient for it; others, Christ the Son of God, and the Holy Spirit. Christ is the anointed One, or son of oil, being anointed with the Holy Ghost to the office of Prophet, Priest, and King; and with which oil he has supplied his candlestick, the church, in all ages. The Holy Spirit is the oil of gladness, and that anointing which teacheth all things. And this is the sense of Capellus, as has been observed on ( Zechariah 4:2 ) .

And the learned and judicious Pemble makes a "query" of it, whether Christ and the Comforter; or Christ in his two natures; or Christ in his two offices of King and Priest of his church; or how else the words are to be understood: and this was the sense of Origen long ago, though censured by Jerom; it may be the rather, because he interprets the candlestick of the Father. But these epithets, "anointed ones", and "sons of oil", are very suitable to them; the one being called the Messiah, or anointed; and the other the unction, and the oil of gladness: and indeed, if by the golden oil emptied out of them is meant the grace of God, as it frequently signifies in Scripture, no other can be meant; since they are the inexhaustible fountain of all grace and gifts to the church in all ages, whereby it is supplied and supported; and may be said to "stand before the Lord of the whole earth", God the Father; who does not immediately by himself administer to the church, but by Christ the Head of it; and Christ communicates by his Spirit, whom he sends from himself, and from the Father: and the rather they may be thought to be meant, since the ministers of the word seem to be designed by the seven lamps which receive the oil, or gifts and graces of the Spirit, fitting them for their work, from the bowl on the top of the candlestick, which is supplied with it from these two olive trees; and therefore must be distinct from them, or otherwise they will be said to be supplied from themselves: though, whereas both Christ and the Spirit communicate by the word and the ordinances, administered by the faithful dispensers of the word; hence those witnesses of Christ, in all ages, may with propriety enough be called two anointed ones, and "the two olive trees", as they are in ( Revelation 11:4 ) where there is a plain allusion to this passage. The Targum renders the words, "these are the two sons of princes", or "great men". Some Jewish writers interpret them of their two Messiahs, Messiah ben Joseph, and Messiah ben David.

Some interpreters understand by them Enoch and Elias; others Peter and Paul; others, better, with Kimchi and Ben Melech, Joshua and Zerubbabel, the one anointed for the priesthood, and the other for the kingdom; of which two offices Jarchi interprets them; and others the two churches, Jewish and Christian. That stand by the Lord of the whole earth;
the Creator and Governor of the universe: ministers of the word are on his side, abide by his truths and ordinances, and are faithful to his cause and interest: or, "before the Lord of the whole earth" F23; they are his ministers, and serve him; they "stand", as it becomes them, which shows their work is not done; and that it is the Lord's work they are engaged in; and that they continue and persevere in it: likewise it shows that they are under his eye, notice, dispose, care, and protection; that they are in his favour, and enjoy his presence. How this may be applied to the two divine Persons standing by or before God the Father has been before observed, and to be understood of them as in their office capacity.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

quote:
THE Spirit of the Lord revealed to me a Great Mystery. So before I began to try and explain this vision (ih part) remember to check the scriptures and inform me of your opion(s). so that I or you my recieve better clarity.

First let 's look at where the Two Anointed Ones first appear in the Bible(the book of Zacariah) and if you pay close attention to the Pipes of Golden Oil it was seven in total. and after Zacariah ask for it to be explained better he was told that only Two of the Pipes with the Golden Oil was poured into the Candlesticks.

I would suggest that you quote the scriptures chapter and verse so that those less familiar with the Word can follow along. Just because you say it does not make it true, especially if what you say is carelessly paraphrased. Every jot and tittle is critical. Also the Book of Zechariah has 14 chapters.

Zechariah 4:

Zechariah 4
1 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.
2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.
4 So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?
5 Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.
7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
8 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.
10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.
11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth.

From a commentary:
quote:

The two olive trees show the principle that out of the mouth of two (or three) witnesses is a thing established (Deut. 19:15; Matt. 18:16). Also, in Revelation 11:3,4, the Word of God is called “two witnesses,” “two olive trees,” and “two candlesticks.” In God’s sight, the Old and New Testaments were complete long ago, so they cannot be separated from each other. The method of sacrificing a bird illustrated this principle; namely, the wings of a bird could be fractured (or folded), but they could not be completely severed because they pictured the Old and New Testaments (Lev. 1:14-17). In addition, the two tables of stone containing the Ten Commandments, which were put in the sacred Ark of the Covenant in the Most Holy of the Tabernacle, were called the two “witness” tables in the Hebrew.

Zechariah asked again, “What are the two olive branches [trees] through which the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?” The angel answered that the two olive trees were “the two anointed ones” (the Old and New Testaments), for one golden pipe led from the tree on the right side to the bowl over the main stem of the candlestick, and the other golden pipe led from the tree on the left side to the bowl. The top of each of the seven branches of the candlestick, or lamp stand, was a flat “table” on which the seven lamps sat. The branches themselves were solid gold.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

RAM777
Community Member
Member # 9330

THE Spirit of the Lord revealed to me a Great Mystery. So before I began to try and explain this vision (ih part) remember to check the scriptures and inform me of your opion(s). so that I or you my recieve better clarity.

First let 's look at where the Two Anointed Ones first appear in the Bible(the book of Zacariah) and if you pay close attention to the Pipes of Golden Oil it was seven in total. and after Zacariah ask for it to be explained better he was told that only Two of the Pipes with the Golden Oil was poured into the Candlesticks.

RAM777
Community Member
Member # 9330

I believe the subject about The Two Anointed Ones is misunderstood in today's Churches . And that it would take learnth men of God to fully understand that the present of the Two Anointed ones was/is already here.( more to be revealed ).

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement