Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » Video based on In 100 Years tract

Author Topic: Video based on In 100 Years tract
TheBibleSender
Advanced Member
Member # 7046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBibleSender   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please continue to pray for this dvd. I still have not been able to get it finished with the producer. There are still some kinks to work out to make sure there are no copyright issues with any of the images. God bless. [Smile]

--------------------
We need used bibles. PM me for more info

Posts: 79 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TheBibleSender , i enjoyed your video... [thumbsup2]

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheBibleSender
Advanced Member
Member # 7046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBibleSender   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=a37d59a3c2d745bac336c1&skin_id=701
Alright. I know I have said this a few times but I truly think the video is finished. The only thing left to do is get the last part fixed because for some reason I am not getting a good download of the EKG. Please I would like as many opinions as possible. If you have already seen it. Please watch it again. I have added, and removed quite a bit so it is very different than the original. Lord willing what I would like to do is make this available for individuals and churches. If you are a church I would like to make you a master copy with your church name and address and the end. God bless. [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 79 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheBibleSender
Advanced Member
Member # 7046

Thanks it has been updated again. If you are interested I will let you know when I have them made into a dvd and mail you a copy or two to send around. God bless. [Smile]

--------------------

Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought your video tract was good and informative. My sister and I watched it from her house. She said she wished it could had been expaned to full screen because we are 50 something.
Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheBibleSender
Advanced Member
Member # 7046

Here is the final version. Please let me know what you think. God bless. [Smile]
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=a37d59a3c2d745bac336c1&skin_id=701

--------------------

TheBibleSender
Advanced Member
Member # 7046

I have updated the video adding more scripture. Here is the new version uploaded to Youtube. Please pray for this project. I would like to mass produce them to give away. God bless. [Smile] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFWwAJbRNbY

--------------------

TheBibleSender
Advanced Member
Member # 7046

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_shared?p=a37d59a3c2d745bac336c1&source=category&category_id=all

This is the first draft of a video I am working on based on my In 100 year tract. Please tell me what you think. I am looking for any advice, criticism, etc God bless. [Smile]

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement