Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » Bible Senders 2007 Report

Author Topic: Bible Senders 2007 Report
TheBibleSender
Advanced Member
Member # 7046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBibleSender   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also have a short video that I have made and posted on youtube you can watch it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a31v2LsanZU God bless. [Smile]

--------------------
We need used bibles. PM me for more info

Posts: 79 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheBibleSender
Advanced Member
Member # 7046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBibleSender   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much. Yes we have a website www.thebiblesenders.info We collect new and used bibles and then send them to needy missionaries overseas. To date the Lord has allowed us to send scripture to over 30 countries. We need bibles, New testements and other Chrisitan literature. Let me know if you or anyone else would like some more info.

There are several ways people can help
1 Pray Pray that God would supply the needs to fulfill the many requests we have for bibles.
2 Collect bibles from your church. Ask memebers to bring in bibles they are not using. A bible drive can also be started in your area Contact Chrisitan radio stations asking them to announce what you are doing.
3 Boxes can be set up in Christian bookstores or area businesses to collect bibles
4 Many thrift stores have used bibles for free or cheap.
5 We would also like to be able to get some radio interviews around the U.S. If you or anyone you know work for a radio station, please consider setting up an interview for us.
6. Link to us on your website

There are others ways but this will give you an idea of what we are looking for. God bless. [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 79 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 14 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

TheBibleSender,

>> We need used bibles. PM me for more info

You are more then welcome to post more info here so we can know more about sending bibles and where we can send used bibles.

Do you have a website? If so please post the website address for us so we can find out more.

God bless you,
David Campbell

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheBibleSender
Advanced Member
Member # 7046

Bible Senders 2007 Report

Praise the Lord we had a good year.

From Oct-Dec We sent out 418 Bibles, 394 New Testaments, 380 Scripture Books, 1,800 Tracts, 10 Bible Studies, 64 Christian Films, 745 Books, and 288 Hymnals

Bible Senders year to date 2,193 Bibles, 437 New Testaments, 10,159 Scripture Books, 269,206 Tracts, 1,521 Bible Studies, 167 Christian Films, 1,927 Books, and 330 Hymnals

Bible Senders Ministry to date. 8,468 Bibles, 1,833 New Testaments, 53,594 Scripture Books, 891,474 Tracts, 3,243 Bible Studies, over 360 Christian Films, over 3,283 Books and 386 Hymnals

Here are a few letters we received

Happy New Year.
I really appreciate that you keep on your support financial and even supporting us by means of Bibles and Tracts. As you mailed me before that if I need more tracts, yes at this time our tracts have gone. Hundreds of tracts passed out to all people in the area of Balanga Bataan every week. At this time, we need tracts if you still have the ministry sending free tracts please send us more tracts this time.
Bro. Edgar P Philippines

Dear Pastor
Your M Bag just arrived to me to Poland. Thank you for all your Bibles,tracts,
books,magazines. I am very grateful for you for this gift. You can be sure
that the Bibles and materials will be distributed to my fellow believers and
my pastor.The articles from your magazines are very interesting -for example
an article about Joseph and king David. The KJ Bible- I will prayerfuly read.
Thank you for all. J. C.-Poland

Greetings to you from Kenya. It has been quite so long a time since I lastly heard from you. Are you still there at Bible Senders Ministry? Thank you for yesterday's news from you about sending some boxes of the materials.
Anyway am going to be very brief because of time factor, l wanted to let you know briefly of the Bibles & other daily prayer booklets you sent me last years and how they have been of great help. These materials have awakened so many people in this country and right now we are planting several churches as a result of the scriptural materials you sent.
We are very busy anyway in our ministry here both to help the unconverted people and the little orphans in our orphanage home.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours in God's service,
Pr. Benson.

Please continue to pray with us in this New Year. Please agree in prayer with us that God would allow us to send out double the scripture as last year. We must always remember that no matter how bad we think we want to spread God's word in the world God wants it more. For the Son of man came to seek and to save that which was lost. Luke 19:10 Please help us seek and save the lost this year. Please consider supporting us financially and also consider collecting bibles for us. As always remember us in your prayers. God bless. [Smile]

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement