Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » IS YOUR CHURCH OR ORGANIZATION LOOKING FOR A FUNDRAISING PROJECT?

Author Topic: IS YOUR CHURCH OR ORGANIZATION LOOKING FOR A FUNDRAISING PROJECT?
cwcamerica
Member # 6974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cwcamerica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IS YOUR CHURCH OR ORGANIZATION LOOKING FOR A FUNDRAISING PROJECT?

WE HAVE THE ANSWER WITH AN ITEM THAT EVERYONE CAN USE

FIRST CLICK HERE FOR OUR LAST CALL
http://www.ezgbgteam.com/mp3/1-3-08%20Start%20Your%20New%20Year%20Right!!%20Training.mp3

THEN HAVE THE PASTOR OR THE ORGANIZATION’S BOARD MEMBERS LISTEN TO OUR 24 HOUR GBG INFO LINE...
DIAL 712-432-8592 AND START WITH OPTION #4

GBG 10-in-One Liquid Multivitamin and Mineral Formula

10 Formulas in One Bottle!
• Multi-Vitamin/Mineral!
• Potent Antioxidant
• Immune Enhancer!
• Natural Energizer!
• Mood & Memory Booster
• Stress Reliever!
• Healthy Heart Formula!
• Bone & Joint Formula!
• Digestive Aid!
• Vision Support!

With the Superior Advantage of Super Age-Delaying Antioxidants; Immune Enhancers; Digestants; Whole Body System Support & A Whole Lot More! The product has been in development for several years. It's a pomegranate, acai plus mangosteen plus goji product with CoQ-10 and adaptogens.

Hello my name is Langlee, President of the Christian Wealth Club America . When I stumbled upon this opportunity I thought to myself that this is too good to be true. But after I saw there was a 60 day money back guarantee I said “what the heck”.

After I found out that GBG stands for “Guided by God” then I knew that this must be a Godsend opportunity that would finally put some real money into our fundraising efforts.

We are EXPLODING across the US. Experiences have been spectacular. People absolutely LOVE this product and we are growing at a spectacular rate.

I would encourage you to take a serious look at GBG at http://www.shopgbg.com/opp_compensation.aspx?ID=cwcamerica .
Please be sure to watch the movies.

With our 60 day money back guarantee - This is a "RISK FREE OFFER” and I urge you not to pass this offer by – you can email me at cwcamerica@gmail.com or call me at 347-225-3027 if you have any further questions that you may need an answer to.

LANGLEE STUBBS
Christian Wealth Club America

PS: If you check this out later because your best friend tells you how well they are doing in GBG - remember I told you about it first.

AND JUST DO ME A FAVOR AND
LISTEN IN ON OUR WEEKLY CALLS
Weekly Conference Calls - 1-507-726-3300 Pin #59032
Mondays at 6pm (PST) >>Opportunity Call
Thursdays at 6pm (PST) >>Training Call

These calls will max-out the lines.
First come-first serve. Get on early.

IS YOUR CHURCH OR ORGANIZATION LOOKING FOR A FUNDRAISING PROJECT?

Posts: 2 | From: new york | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement