Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » OUTSTANDING!!!

Author Topic: OUTSTANDING!!!
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 14 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just received my copy of Jason Carlson’s “My Journey In and Out of the Emergent Church” from Christian Worldview Network. Also on this same DVD was a presentation given my Mark Cahill on the issue of “Lukewarm” Christians called ”Luke Warm No More!… WHOA!!! If this presentation doesn’t wake Christians up then there is no hope of them waking up!

My husband and I are ordering a Bulk Shipment of his book “One Heartbeat Away – Your Journey Into Eternity” as I type this from www.markcahill.org

The Most Amazing thing about this young man (Who is Absolutely ON FIRE for the Lord Jesus Christ!) is that he does NOT put a price on his books. He asks whatever donation is in your heart to give, and if you can not afford to give, then the book is yours free so long as you promise to pass it onto a lost person once you’re done reading it. Now THAT is the way the Lords Servants should do this!!!

Here’s a blurb from Christian Worldview Network on Mark Cahill:

http://www.christianworldviewnetwork.com/bio.php/28/Mark_Cahill

Mark Cahill is the author of the popular books One Thing You Can’t Do in Heaven, commended by Bill Bright & David Noebel, and One Heartbeat Away: Your Journey Into Eternity.

After receiving a business degree from Auburn University, where he was an honorable mention Academic All-American in basketball, he spent several years in management and teaching before becoming a highly motivational communicator. As one of the Ambassador Agency’s most requested speakers, Mark addresses over 45,000 people annually, equipping and challenging the saved to go out and reach the lost. His ministry has been commended by Dr. Bill Bright, Ray Comfort, Dr. David Noebel of Summit Ministries, and many other Christian leaders.

Called by Ray Comfort “the only man on earth who makes me feel lukewarm,” Mark’s greatest passion is for the entire world to know Jesus Christ, leading him to boldly witness to everyone he encounters—including Tigers Woods, Michael Jordan, Vanilla Ice, and Geraldo Rivera.

(End Blurb)

Now, you might read the above and be tempted to think... oh no, Chruch Growth, Market Driven, Junk. NO WAY! This guys is the SOLID BIBLICAL Real Deal! and even points out the errors with Rick Warren and Joel Osteen and others.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement