Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » come visit us at Fresh-Hope.com

Author Topic: come visit us at Fresh-Hope.com
CindyAnn
Community Member
Member # 3516

Icon 16 posted      Profile for CindyAnn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are a Christian Message Board dedicated to encouraging, edifying,& building up each other and studying the End Times. We offer fellowship, Bible studies & lots of love. We are very focused on the End Times and the Rapture. It's a great place to learn, share, & grow together.

Some of our Special Forums:

Private Members Only Living With Pain forum:
Many of us live with pain everyday from injuries like my back injury which disabled me, to diseases and accidents, that I thought I'd start a forum on my board for us to talk about it some with each other. We can discuss what helps when we just can't stand the pain any more; what meds we take, side effects, addictions, allergic reactions; surgeries and procedures; how our families are affected; our fears, our hopes, and how God is using it to help us grow etc. This is a members only forum so you have to pm me to get access to it. (My user name is Cindy) I hope we'll see you there!

At Fresh-Hope we have established Fresh Hope for Bereaved Parents Forum. If you've lost a child to miscarraige, still birth, abortion, sudden death, illness, murder, accident or anything else and you want someone to talk to, here is the place for sharing, love and support!

We also have a members only private Life's Trials and Struggles forum

We have started a Just For Catholics forum too. A forum for us to put information just for our catholic friends to read because we care so much about them.

Todays Prophets and Teachers forum
We have a special forum for checking out modern day teachers and prophets to see if they line up with the Word of God. Unfortunately many don't and we discuss them here. You can also ask here about a teacher you're curious about.

We take prayer very seriously there too and currently have 34 intercessors that pray over our prayer requests daily! We also have an emergency prayer chain set up that you can use when needed.

Of course we have all the regular forums like Apologetics, and End Times Chat and News etc!

Please come by and check us out, we'd love to see you there!

http://fresh-hope.com/forums/index.php

--------------------
come visit us at Fresh Hope!

Posts: 13 | From: NH | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CindyAnn
Community Member
Member # 3516

Icon 14 posted      Profile for CindyAnn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are a Christian Message Board dedicated to encouraging, edifying,& building up each other and studying the End Times. We offer fellowship, Bible studies & lots of love. We are very focused on the End Times and the Rapture. It's a great place to learn, share, & grow together.

Some of our Special Forums:

Private Members Only Living With Pain forum:
Many of us live with pain everyday from injuries like my back injury which disabled me, to diseases and accidents, that I thought I'd start a forum on my board for us to talk about it some with each other. We can discuss what helps when we just can't stand the pain any more; what meds we take, side effects, addictions, allergic reactions; surgeries and procedures; how our families are affected; our fears, our hopes, and how God is using it to help us grow etc. This is a members only forum so you have to pm me to get access to it. (My user name is Cindy) I hope we'll see you there!

We also have a members only private Life's Trials and Struggles forum

Todays Prophets and Teachers forum
We have a special forum for checking out modern day teachers and prophets to see if they line up with the Word of God. Unfortunately many don't and we discuss them here. You can also ask here about a teacher you're curious about.

We have a great Politics forum too!
Want to talk Politics? Come on over and join us! All we ask is that you attack the argument and not the person!

We also take Apologetics very seriously and invite you to join us in defending the faith and witnessing in there!

We take prayer very seriously there too and currently have 34 intercessors that pray over our prayer requests daily! We also have an emergency prayer chain set up that you can use when needed.

We also have a "Just for Catholics" forum which is a teachinig and witnessing forum.

Of course we have all the regular forums too!

Please come by and check us out, we'd love to see you there!

--------------------
come visit us at Fresh Hope!

Posts: 13 | From: NH | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement