Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » I have a message board for Chrisitan Homemakers.

Author Topic: I have a message board for Chrisitan Homemakers.
Keeping Him Close
Community Member
Member # 3843

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keeping Him Close     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was a board set up for thoes of you who are Women trying to get back to the basics of your Christian Duties as a wife, mother and women. We seek to support you in your efforts to continue to be a homemaker for your family. Perhaps you are juggling a job outside the home and working hard inside the home in the name of love for God and your family. We support you as well. All that is required is a true love for God, a desire to walk with him and the true need to fullfill the roles we as women were born to fullfill.

http://p067.ezboard.com/btraditionalwomen

Please stop on by and register. It's free to register and I will issue approval within 24 hours or less. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

May God bless you in your quest to keep the values of a Traditional Christian Women.

--------------------
...then sings my soul, my saviour God to thee, How Great Thou Art..

April (36)
Husband David (52)
Stepson Stephen (23)
Daughter Alicia (16)

Posts: 10 | From: Hamilton, ON | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement