Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » Forgiving Grace Ministries

Author Topic: Forgiving Grace Ministries
Forgiving Grace Ministries
First Post
Member # 5418

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Forgiving Grace Ministries   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please feel free to come visit us at Forgiving Grace Ministries. This year we are dedicating to teaching on repentance. We will be having a variety of teachings on this subject and subjects that have an impact on our relationships with God!
We have a growing number of writings in our archives section and our guest writers continue to add writings to their pages.

We are looking to add to our growing Prayer Team.

We also offer a full service bookstore and have a link to a wonderful ministry offering Christian Music at an unbelievable discount. Most CD's at 13.99 or less even New Releases.

URL=http://www.forgivinggrace.org/]web page[/URL]

--------------------
"I have not remained idle even in my inequity, my depression; death is the only thing to make me idle. And death has not been appointed me at this time, so idle I will not be."

REPENT OR HELL BE THY REWARD OF THINE EVIL LIFE!

Posts: 1 | From: Smyrna, TN | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement