Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » Christian home based business

Author Topic: Christian home based business
din_na2004
Advanced Member
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for din_na2004   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most important thing to remember about MLM companies is that the first few are the only ones that have a chance to create a residual income. If you join a MLM company that already has 1 million members, your chance of success is very limited. You have to compete with all those other people to build your business.
The biggest problem that I currently have with Christians joining my company is that they are more than happy to join but they are not interested in building a business.
Also, I forgot to mention in my last post, I tried MLM companies in the past and I hated solicting those useless products to my friends and family. This is where my company differs again, what Christian would be ashamed to say that they are part of a company whose mission is to spread the Great Commission? Thank you all for your questions and insight.

Your brother in Christ,
Yul

--------------------
Galatians 2:10 All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I was eager to do.

Join us to expand the fathers kingdom.
www.kingdomofhopeandlight.com/chestnut

Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
din_na2004
Advanced Member
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for din_na2004   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Isn't that "Multi level marketing"

I am not sure but I think you idea is call a pyramid?

I am not sure if that is legal?"

Multi Level Marketing or network marketing is legal. Pyramid is illegal. The difference between to two is the product. MLM promotes a product, where as a pyramid promotes recruiting others without offering a product.

"Although this sounds like a good idea. It still has the makings of a multi-level marketing program and how can you market salvation? Salvation is not a product. Salvation is free for all to except. With all the multi-level programs I have been in. I have never come away with anything but an empty pocket-book. Maybe you should rethink salvation as a product. I say this will require some caution. "

Yes I totally agree, salvation is not a product, what I should of wrote is, the product is a website, discount and indirectly but most importantly bringing hope, dignity and salvation to the homeless population.

The difference between my MLM company and others is quite simple. Most MLM companies offers products such as power drinks, vitamins, website hosting and about every other useless thing you can imagine. Most people that join MLM companies never use the products but how many Christians will be willing to join when they know that their purchase every month will be going indirectly to spreading the Great Commission?
I want to be perfectly clear, most people that join mlm companies end up losing money. The difference between my company and others is that, Christians that join my company will not care if they are losing money.

--------------------
Galatians 2:10 All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I was eager to do.

Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Study
Advanced Member
Member # 3991

Icon 20 posted      Profile for Study   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although this sounds like a good idea. It still has the makings of a multi-level marketing program and how can you market salvation? Salvation is not a product. Salvation is free for all to except. With all the multi-level programs I have been in. I have never come away with anything but an empty pocket-book. Maybe you should rethink salvation as a product. I say this will require some caution. [cool_shades]

Blessings
Study

--------------------
http://www.biblenotebooks.com
The book no Christian should be without!

Posts: 364 | From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't that "Multi level marketing"

I am not sure but I think you idea is call a pyramid?

I am not sure if that is legal?

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
din_na2004
Advanced Member
Member # 4494

Greetings Dave, our product is salvation itself. The best way to describe my company would be to compare it to Christian Children Fund. We decided to launch as a for profit company instead of a NPO model because we would be able to generate more income through our network affiliates. By joining my company you would be able to create a residual income while raising money for my company to support our mission.

Your brother in Christ,
Yul

--------------------

KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 17 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://kingdomofhopeandlight.com/visitor/products.php

So what are the products you are selling?

I looked at this page and it did not say?

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
din_na2004
Advanced Member
Member # 4494

Greetings to all my brothers and sisters in Christ, I've been away for a couple of months working on this project. I have just launched a Christian network marketing company this past week. Our mission is to bring hope, dignity and salvation to the homeless population. Come join our mission and you will be able to earn a considerable income while spreading the Father's glory. www.kingdomofhopeandlight.com/chestnut

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement