Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » Info on Illuminati, Freemasonry, Opus Dei

Author Topic: Info on Illuminati, Freemasonry, Opus Dei
Elisheba
Community Member
Member # 4801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elisheba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is in reference to the thread above in the "End Times" section. We were discussing the Masons, Illuminati, etc.

There's a site called "War of the Angels"
http://www.waroftheangels.org

The author of the book of the same name is Michael Mullen. He recorded and wrote about his supernatural experiences. He has a section on the website called "Author's Research Library".

I wish I knew how to make a link, but I don't, so if anyone is interested in reading a massive amount of information on these organizations, go to WOTA (url above), scroll down to "Author's Research Library", and click on the topic titled "Beast Makers".4

The person, 'Guest' who submitted most of the information is a friend of mine. Her family was in Freemasonry and her research was done for personal reasons, so I believe it's valid.

"Amodayous" is a person who is a survivor of SRA. Meeting Amo was the catalyst that caused me to believe that SRA existed. Her input and knowledge is firsthand.

~Elisheba~

--------------------
HE'S ALIVE!

Posts: 13 | From: Kentucky USA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement