Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » Bloodwashed Clothing

Author Topic: Bloodwashed Clothing
Joshey
Community Member
Member # 4271

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Joshey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahh! the commandments are pretty rad!
Posts: 9 | From: Nova Scotia Canada | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bwclothing
Member # 4717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bwclothing   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! Very warm welcome.

I am just trying to spread the word about bloodwashedclothing.com

Thanks for replying!

BW

--------------------
Fashion with a message for spiritually conscious individuals.
www.bloodwashedclothing.com

Posts: 2 | From: TX | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the Board bwclothing. May God richly bless you in your endeavours. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bwclothing
Member # 4717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bwclothing   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in high school, I found it extremely difficult to witness, without being thought of as weird, or a "freak," or whatever.

This has been on my mind ever since I graduated. I thought that Christian clothing could be a good way to start conversation and lead into witnessing, but the selection I found seemed a bit cheesy and ended up in more people getting made fun of, then actually starting conversation.

With this in mind, I created www.bloodwashedclothing.com

These products are fashionable and hold a message of Christ and his sacrifice for us.

I am not trying to spam, or mindlessly advertise. I started this company as a ministry. Look at my website and you will find that I combine the tools needed to adequately witness and minister and t-shirts, caps, accessories, etc.

I want to help people, especially teens, spread the word of God in their communities, where it is sometimes difficult.

Thank you for your time, and I would love to hear of any witnessing stories you all might have. Email me at

testimony@bloodwashedclothing.com

Sincerely,

--------------------
Fashion with a message for spiritually conscious individuals.

Posts: 2 | From: TX | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement