Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » Pennsylvania Legislative Alert

Author Topic: Pennsylvania Legislative Alert
Chuck_Slotter
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barrykind:
THis looks like another step to the 501 C3

i will try to investigate those proposals..

Meanwhile i posted an old topic that is interesting in which Wetshoes started last year..

"Apprehension in America...worth the read..

God bless [Kiss]

In order to get to this point, representatives like Allison Schwartz have promoted condoms in schools so that kids would have an excuse to be more sexually active.

Now alternative lifestyles are being promoted just like Allison wasn't doing anything when kids were smoking on the school black top.

The public schools have been taken over by the state because the officials were dumbing down the class rooms. When I went to other local schools, you were required to fail a grade if you missed more than two weeks of school due to absence and the public school acted like they made a milestone when they required public school students to not miss more than that every quarter.

A French teacher told me that the failure rate in the public schools was at about fifty percent and I was amazed at how many democrats fought the public schools being taken over by the state to be run by private corporations. The fight was led by the school unions and the cronyism that exists there because they wouldn't let the home and school board be run by the parents. They were run by an appointee of the mayor.

The Newspaper hasn't addressed this issue and I don't think they want to understand it.

You are basically being told what to think by people who have a stranglehold on the issues.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THis looks like another step to the 501 C3

i will try to investigate those proposals..

Meanwhile i posted an old topic that is interesting in which Wetshoes started last year..

"Apprehension in America...worth the read..

God bless [Kiss]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But would that (501c3) make the difference in this situation Barry? As a business owner, I already do not have the right to discriminate in my hiring practices for these reasons.
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what Wetshoes and i were talking about the other day...

When the "church" and or "Christian Schools" recieve the 501 C "Tax Exempt" status you have invited the "State" into your congregation and school.

The benifits look inviting at first; but then; yes THEN comes the catch. IE: Homosexual teachers; and prob soon to come "homosexuals; whoremongers, etc on your boards.

When you ask satan for help...even unkowingly; all the strings come with it.... and payday will eventually come~!

Thats one reason we do not vote, This is not our kingdom!

Were pilgrams....passing through; we plainly state that we seek an country whose builder and maker is God (YaHWeH)..amen

There is a difference in using the system and becoming a part of the system//

Yahshua [Jesus] sent the disciple to the fish and gathered a coin to "render unto Caesar, what belonged to Caesar"

im not surprised by recent moves by the Government its only claiming territory that it bought. (We sold)

The responsibility of the "church" has been sold for the most part over the years.

IE State Schools, Welfare, Medicare for Nursing Homes, Medicaid.. etc.... AND THE STATE said I'll do that, I'll pay for that, Let me pay that...and then we sqaulk, wine and moan for the bondage we allowed in the first place...Not unlike those that left Egypt. "Would that we were back in Egypt where we had leeks and garlic" while all the time being fed of God manna..

The "church" sold its birthright! But oh let me tell ya..

There is a remenant, there are those that have not bowed their knee to baal.

YaHWeH Almighty has always preserved a remenant of those who follow HIM...

Lord help us...

Yes i agree: Its awful to have these things in the "church" and that "most" of the "church" doesnt see it wrong or evil, just a "changing" world.

The system of this world is EVIL.....it belongs to satan. DO NOT let yourselves be decieved! The world system will someday fall, it belongs to satan and given unto him. The prince of the power of the air.

Sorry to drift from the main gist of this thread, and thanks for the liberty.

"Come out from amoung them and be Ye separate"

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are the separation of church and state folks in this situation??? You cant place your ten comandments in our courthouse but we can force you to place practicing homosexuals in your church schools [spiny] [cool_shades]
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chuck_Slotter
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Legislative Alert
House Bill 1850 and 1851 have been introduced into the Pennsylvania Legislature that could force Christian schools to hire employees (HB1850) and enroll students (HB1851) “without discrimination because of … sexual orientation, gender identity or expression …”.

As Christians we certainly are to love all people and pray for their salvation. But we are not to condone and love sinful behavior. (Lev. 18:22, 1 Cor. 6:9-11) This type of legislation, if passed, could limit our freedom to place moral boundaries upon students and employees.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement