Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » Email evangelisation

Author Topic: Email evangelisation
Francis312
Member # 1780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Francis312     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, if anyone reads this thread ages after I made it, you can still join. I'll be doing it for as long as possible because its going really well. At this moment in time I've done an email on why abortion is wrong (just using simple reasoning without Bible verses so to convince non-Christians) and also some related info on it such as how it is it performed and how quickly an unborn baby develops. The next one will probably be on the existence of God or Euthanasia.
God Bless and thanks again to all of you who have joined.

Posts: 2 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Francis312
Member # 1780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Francis312     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone wanna be part of my email evangelisation?
Well basically you know those forward emails friends send you on jokes stories etc. which spread quickly around the net (possibly forever) assuming at least some of the people who receive them send them out to their friends, and so on. Well I thought I use this way to help change the morals and beliefs of our unchristian world by sending these ones I am researching on issues such as proofs on the existence of God, why abortion is wrong etc. so these will eventually reach thousands of non-Christians. So I need as many people as possible and all you need to do is fwd them if you want to, to your email contacts if you agree with what I have in the email. If you don't agree any of them then you can just delete them. Also if you ever want me to stop sending you them, or anything, you can just tell me and I will take you off my list. I am trying to get as many willing Christians to be the first recipients of them. I'm hoping to do maybe one every few weeks, so they won't be too frequent. So if you want to help save lives and souls with very little effort, just send an email to standup4whatsright@hotmail.com
Thanks and God Bless, Francis.

Posts: 2 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement