Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » Promote Something Christian   » DID YOU KNOW THE #2 CAUSE OF DEATH TO YOUNG CHILDREN IS...

Author Topic: DID YOU KNOW THE #2 CAUSE OF DEATH TO YOUNG CHILDREN IS...
Tanya
Community Member
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tanya   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you love your kids? Want to do everything you can to protect them? Did you know that the #2 cause of death to young children in the US is poison by household products? You can get safe, effective products, save money, become debt free and have a successful home business all at the same time! We work with a company that has a great reputation and provides a satisfaction guarantee. You will not have to do any selling, parties, deliveries or collecting. When you join us you will also get a FREE website FREE Training and UNLIMITED support. Now it’s up to you to decide your family's future. Find out more! http:/www.momswin.com/luvmykidz

You can become a customer or a business partner, the choice is yours. Equal opportunity for all.

--------------------
"He hath sent me to heal the broken-hearted, to preach deliverance to the captive and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are brused."

"Fear not, my child. My hands hold thee fast and thou art wrapped in abiding love."

Posts: 10 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement