Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » Please Help

Author Topic: Please Help
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deuteronomy 18:10
New American Standard Bible (NASB)

There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer,

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by grantsmill:
666 is a precessional number to do with the astrological ages.360 degree circle divided by 54=6.66666.
their are ancient monuments with these precessional numbers represented.see the book heaven's mirror by graham hancock.
www.spiralupdatenews.com shows how this number is represented on the face of the globe.
david

This reads cult and a mixing of clay with the iron of the Word.

Where does this mind set direct one to the Shed Blood of Christ?

[cool_shades]

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
grantsmill
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
666 is a precessional number to do with the astrological ages.360 degree circle divided by 54=6.66666.
their are ancient monuments with these precessional numbers represented.see the book heaven's mirror by graham hancock.
www.spiralupdatenews.com shows how this number is represented on the face of the globe.
david

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
priss
First Post
Member # 9296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for priss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a Christian I am a bit concearned as to why the number 666 keeps poping up everywhere I look. Its always the amount of email msgs I have, I see it in licence plates, on addresses, and the weirdest one of all is I was calling to make a nail appointment and it went to voicemail when it repeated the number it wasn't the one I dialed and it started with 666 I couldn't believe it I had to let someone else hear it just to make sure and I double checked the number I dialed on my cell it is so strange. So this has happened all around the same time in the same month. Any idea what this could mean? [1zhelp]
Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement