Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » Convictions : God does this right?

Author Topic: Convictions : God does this right?
Protective Angel
Advanced Member
Member # 9108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Protective Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This may sound silly to some. God sends us convictions, right?
On my lifes journey I felt convicted to save a life.
A lady came in where I worked and said she was on the way to the hospital where her husband was. She said he was not expected to live. Now he is a good friend of mine and a great conviction came over me. I needed to give her healing power to give her husband. I can't believe it. Really, I can do that? (thinking to myself)
First I asked her if she believes that healing power can work. She agrees. I take her hand and put both palms of my hands over hers. Then I told her God told me to have you take this healing power to your husband. He lived.

Some may say this is crazy talk. Others may say thank God. Even others may want to do tests. I can say, I'm not sure of some of the unusual things I have experienced in the last 10 years.

When these convictions happen I make sure I follow my instructions.

I'm believeing they come from God. Lately it seems that I'm being called to be much more. At first these experiences seems scary. Like, how is that possible. Then I think everything is possible for God, all we need to do is ask. I've asked for more and more, that I can help people.

Roger [rapture]

Posts: 46 | From: IL | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement