Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » How to grow a Ministry

Author Topic: How to grow a Ministry
Swordbox Ministries
Member # 8353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swordbox Ministries   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have made some modifications to the website, i made the daily video autostart and was more descriptive below the logo adding that we are a daily devotional and Bible study, i think it is more attractive let me know what you guys think http://swordbox.org

--------------------
Http://swordbox.org

Posts: 3 | From: Nashville Dallas St. Louis | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TB125
Advanced Member
Member # 2450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TB125   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi David,
Welcome to the Forum. Apparently you are starting a new Internet ministry. That is a great challenge, because there are hundreds or more. I went to your site, but I couldn't discover what you really have to offer. No one is going to want to spend more than a few seconds, or at the most maybe a minute on your site, to see if you might have something that they are searching for. If you can't attract their interest very quickly, they will be gone!!! And if your clearly identified as a Christian site, you will probably have a hard time attracting non-Christians. And since you are a Christian site, some viewers will want to know what kind of Christian are you. So your immediate challenge will be to get anyone to notice your site at all, and then your next challenge will be to get them to spend any time with you. But they will have to have a good reason for doing so. I know; I've been there and done that. May God bless you.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 449 | From: Rockford Illinois | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi David. Welcome to the Christian BBS.

Your ministry sounds interesting. I'll think about ways to attract more people.

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swordbox Ministries
Member # 8353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swordbox Ministries   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello My name is David and i am a part of a 1 year old Ministry we are a youtube based daily devotional our main site address is http://swordbox.org for over a year now we have been faithful every single day posting a new video and posting a Bible verse. our growth has been very small and we are praying that 2011 will see massive growth. we have never asked for money nor do we intend to. this is free and we will make sure it stays that way. i wanted to post this message with hopes that we can start a discussion on how to grow a ministry. any advise would be appreciated. your brother in Christ. David.

--------------------
Http://swordbox.org

Posts: 3 | From: Nashville Dallas St. Louis | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement