Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Questions & Answers   » Demons in the House ?!

Author Topic: Demons in the House ?!
Beena
Advanced Member
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, here is what they did, and so far it is working.
They played praise cds in their house and prayed together and told all demons they had to go in the Name of Jesus and sang praise songs together.
I know demons hate the sound of praises to our God...So they are going to do this every day, which is a good thing to do everyday anyway.
Thanx for the info.
God Bless You.
Beena :- ]

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitedove
Member # 3493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitedove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have the authority to tell them to leave. Anoint yourself, put on the armor of God, cover yourself under the protection of the Lord, then, I would anoint your house, doors, windows to keep them out.

Find out why they have access to your house. That might be a time to spend with the Lord to find out why if you do not know at this time. He is faithful to show you.

You might have been given something by someone or something you bought that has a curse on it that gives them the right to come into your house.

Are You Giving the Devil a "Foothold" in Your Life? (Ephesians 4:27)
Scripture tells us that we must examine ourselves and test our beliefs to make sure that they are solidly grounded in the Truth. We must be careful that we do not give the devil a foothold in our lives or become swayed by false teachings:

"Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test?" (2 Corinthians 13:5)
"Test everything. Hold on to the good. Avoid every kind of evil." (1 Thessalonians 5:21-22)

"and do not give the devil a foothold." (Ephesians 4:27)

"The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron." (1 Timothy 4:1-2)

"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world." (1 John 4:1)

"Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ, ' and will deceive many."" (Matthew 24:4-5)

"At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time." (Matthew 24:23-24)

"But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough." (2 Corinthians 11:3-4)

"For this reason, when I could stand it no longer, I sent to find out about your faith. I was afraid that in some way the tempter might have tempted you and our efforts might have been useless." (1 Thessalonians 3:5)

"But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them --bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute." (2 Peter 2:1-2)

"For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths." (2 Timothy 4:3-4)

Summary

1. Be led by the Holy Spirit and search your home and possessions for cursed objects; then destroy the objects.

2. You can't destroy someone else's possessions. So, anoint with oil and exorcise the object.

3. Follow the "Five Steps to Cleaning House".

4. If you know of demonic prayers against your family, break the curses.

5. There is more power in the spoken word.

6. Read Scripture for "Cleaning Your House" out loud in your home during the exorcism.

General - If you have a cursed object, you become cursed by God! Remove all cursed objects from your being and from your home; destroy by breaking, burning or at least throw them in the trash can. Do not keep the cursed silver or gold of the object. If the cursed object belongs to someone else and you can not throw it away, then anoint with oil and cast the demons out of it. Anoint your house with oil and cast out evil spirits from your house and possessions.

To Exorcise Inanimate Objects (Excerpts) - In the case of objects dedicated to demons (idols, artifacts, etc.), the best course of action is to destroy them. However, it is well to check secondhand cars, homes and apartments also because if the former owners had Ouija boards, or other occult paraphernalia, or were involved in serious bondage to sin, then there is every reason to suspect that evil spirits could be lingering behind. These spirits can and will cause trouble to the new owners.

Keep in mind that any prayers offered to anyone or anything other than God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit constitute prayers and/or worship to demons. Very often these are answered in the form of curses, for demons can and do respond to those who request of them.

We suggest that two believers go on a mission such as this with Bible in hand. These should be destroyed: Look for little Mexican sun gods, idols, incense, Buddha's, hand carved objects from Africa or the Orient, Ouija boards, anything connected with astrology, horoscopes, fortune telling, and so on. Books or objects associated with witchcraft, good luck charms, or the cult religions (metaphysics, Christian Science, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc.). Rock and roll records and tapes all fall in the category of things which have been often loaded with evil spiritual power.

Verbally denounce Satan and his power, and all of his demon hosts and claim authority as a believer-priest because of the name of Jesus Christ and the authority of His shed Blood.

In some cases the door lintel and window sills have been anointed by touching them with olive oil. Other things such as statues have been so anointed in Jesus name and many times the demonic power is checked or destroyed. Any specific areas of demonic activity or influence of which you are aware should be denounced by name (Prov. 3:33).

Five Steps To Cleaning Your House

1. Seven-way prayer of forgiveness - you forgive your ancestors, descendants and others; ask God to forgive and bless them. Ask God to forgive you; you forgive yourself for sins against your body. Ask forgiveness for spiritual adultery.

2. Break curses and soul ties from others (ancestors) and to others (descendants); break curses of psychic or Catholic prayers.

3. Clean out house of those objects or exorcise objects (you do this).

4. Anoint house with oil and cast evil spirits out of house (you do this).

5. Cast demons out of people that came in thru curses (optional); for mass deliverance, see Cursed Objects and Demon Infestation.

References

Battling The Hosts Of Hell, "How to Exorcise Inanimate Objects", pages 220-222 Conquering The Hosts Of Hell, "Notes on Witchcraft, Symbols and Accursed Objects", pages 18-20

JESUS IS THE DELIVERER
DON'T STOP HERE! SEE DEMONBUSTER.COM INDEX FOR MORE ARTICLES.

THERE IS NO HATE, MALICE, RACISM, ETC. ON THIS SITE. THESE ARE SINS IN THE EYES OF GOD, AND ARE ALSO DEMONS. THE BIBLE MAKES IT CLEAR THAT SIN CANNOT GET INTO HEAVEN.

The contents of this website are protected by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution. "US Constitutional Amendment, Article [I.] (See Note 13) Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

The following definition came from the Webster's New Universal Unabridged Dictionary.

"RACISM - 1. A belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races."

The Real God of the universe, the Creator of Heaven and earth and Adam and Eve, sees all human beings the same, no matter what color or race. Being a racist would be a sin. Teaching racism would be a sin. If you don't even believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, racism is still wrong. There is no racism on our website, no matter what your demons have you thinking. Our website teaches about demons IN humans, not the humans themselves.

There are groups of people out there who are attacking Christian websites under the false pretense of racism. If you are not a racist, and do not promote racism, they can do nothing to you legally. You are also protected by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, Freedom of Speech. However, some Internet Service Providers cave in to these groups that hate Christianity or are not involved in Deliverance. Our Christian hosting company has stood up to these attacks because the attackers have no grounds for their complaints. I would highly recommend you switching to YOUTHOFAMERICA.COM . They are a hosting company.

I am asking all Christians reading this to do daily Spiritual Warfare against these groups who have such hatred against Jesus Christ and His teachings. Here is a sample prayer to pray. IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I COME AGAINST ANY AND ALL GROUPS OR PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO FORCE CHRISTIAN WEBSITES TO BE REMOVED BECAUSE OF THEIR GODLY CONTENT. I SEND THE JUDGMENT OF GOD TO THEM. I ASK YOU, LORD, TO DO WHATEVER IS NECESSARY TO BRING THESE PEOPLE TO SALVATION. I BIND UP ALL THEIR DEMONS. I BREAK AND RETURN ALL UNGODLY PRAYERS AND CURSES.

--------------------
Whitedove

Posts: 4 | From: Euless | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beena
Advanced Member
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can a Christian do if the house they are living in is presenting demonic activity, such as doors opening and closing by themselves, sound of walking up the stairs when no physical person is walking up the stairs, hearing a name called - no one even has that name in the house -
and other calling, and unexplainable noises.
The house is acrosss from a cemetary and is in a neighborhood where there are actually 3 cemetaries. In this town some houses have statues
of demons outside their houses. - the house in question does not -
Any info will be greatly appreciated.
God Bless You.
Beena :-/

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement