Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Madonna At Eurovision In Israel

Author Topic: Madonna At Eurovision In Israel
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching Madonna perform at Eurovision 2019 from a biblical perspective was truly staggering, she invoked so much prophetical scripture that it was breathtaking. Here was the aging popstar, performing for the whole world on stage in Israel, with a ‘message’ for the Jews and the Palestinians. What was that message?

Prepare for Antichrist.

“For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces. Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.” Zechariah 11:16,17 (KJV)

The number opened to a satanically-inspired stage theme mostly in darkness that was pierced with muted red lighting. On stairs leading up to the image of a skull, darked-robed acolytes stood by silent and ghostly, waiting for her to appear. Church bells pealed mournfully as one would mourn the dead. The darked-robed monks began to sing as the crowd went into a frenzy. Illuminati and masonic symbolism was everywhere on the stage, for all the performances not just for Madonna. This event hit all the markers.

“Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. And they took Jesus, and led him away. And he bearing his cross went forth into a place called the place of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha: Where they crucified him, and two other with him, on either side one, and Jesus in the midst.” John 19:16-18 (KJV)

Suddenly, she appeared. There, at the top of the stage, bathed in the glow from the luminous skull, Madonna appeared as she rose up from the bottomless pit. The camera zoomed in to reveal Madonna, dressed in a costume that could only be described as Antichrist. Wearing a crown, an eyepatch with an ‘X’ over the top of it, she began her performance. And while I watched it, dozens of scriptures from Zechariah, Isaiah, Joel, Amos, Daniel and Revelation flooded my mind. I knew in an instant what I was seeing. The Devil mocking the sacrifice of Jesus at the ‘place of a skull’, taunting Him as his hour to be released comes ever closer.

“And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.” Revelation 9:2,11 (KJV)

Here in the very land where Jesus was crucified, died, was buried and rose again on the third day, a woman named Madonna, dressed as the Antichrist, sang a song called ‘Like A Prayer’ under a glowing red skull, and with that the message was delivered. The message was ‘prepare for Antichrist’ and it was given to the Jews first, the Palestinians second, and the world at large last.

“O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation. I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.” Isaiah 10:5,6 (KJV)

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/madonna-eurovision-2019-israel-dressed-antichrist-judas-gives-jews-palestinians-end-times-warning-bible-prophecy/

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement