Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Roy Moore for Congress

Author Topic: Roy Moore for Congress
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like Al Franken at all except that my Lord said you to once walked with a dead mans soul.

So I must remind the baseball fans that all this media court is not Constitutional at all.

Its just another method of evil to move emotion to violate common sense.

One such day happened with young Abe and the next Henry Fonda reenactment,I would believe to be real.

Its that mob that was all worked up and they didn't even have Face Book?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cni1B6g1_1M

When I think of my now president Mr Trump I can see Him standing tall like this as well.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
REVIVAL OR REVOLUTION!
As for me and my house we chose personal revival!
We lift up our prayers unto you our Father and
thank you for your bounty provided.
In Jesus name,
Amen.
Psalms 75
1 Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
2 When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.
3 The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.
4 I said unto the fools, Deal not foolishly: and to the wicked, Lift not up the horn:
5 Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck.
6 For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
8 For in the hand of the LORD there is a cup, and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and he poureth out of the same: but the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out, and drink them.
9 But I will declare for ever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
10 All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for sharing.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

My Sunday post on Judge Roy Moore for Congress.
Sir don't forget our 11th general order.
The times of challenging are upon our post.

To be especially watchful at night, and during the time for challenging, to challenge all persons on or near my post, and to allow no one to pass without proper authority.

When one is forced to love a Russian because of that ongoing Obama Moztec Anti-Christ deep state operation, one must really consider
what has happened to the soul of ones nation that we are being
left open for hurt? Wonder not. Its all in the Tec Manual of Life & Liberty.

1. removal of Biblical moral Law (The big ten)
2. killing unborn Americans.
3. destruction of the family.
4. destruction of Biblical marriage.
5. Animal love above men.

Leviticus 18:28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.
Leviticus 20:22 Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out.

21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.(killing kids)
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.(same sex marriage)
23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.(Peta animal love)

24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.

Most Respectfully,
Wk Gainer USNR BT2/COMP 287 RPO

--------------------
That is all.....

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement