Christian Message Board And Forums

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Board And Forums   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » re: BREAKING NEWS/26 KILLED IN TEXAS CHURCH SHOOTING!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: re: BREAKING NEWS/26 KILLED IN TEXAS CHURCH SHOOTING!
theunknownprophet777
Advanced Member
Member # 12821

Icon 16 posted      Profile for theunknownprophet777   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
* Note To Our Friends On The Christian BBS: We Wanted You To Have A Copy Of The Email We Sent Out To Our Readers Regarding The TEXAS CHURCH SHOOTINGS With The Prophetic Warnings Of This Incident!

GROUP #2/TUP/777 - re: BREAKING NEWS/26 KILLED IN TEXAS CHURCH SHOOTING!

* Prophecy - AND I HEARD THESE WORDS: "TEXAS SHOCKER"
01/29/16 - Prophecy #41: Unto The Nations - Page 3, Item 10 (n)

* Prophecy: VIOLENCE IN THE CHURCHES: I heard gunshots, explosions, saw the fire, smoke, blood, the dead, injured and dying. All across the globe in churches, mosques, temples etc. attacks on houses of worship and people of faith.
01/01/17 - The Prophetic Newsletter #33: January 2017 - Page 5, Item 6

Dear Friends,
I send you this email with a heavy heart. Only hours ago I saw the breaking news story on Worldwide Network TV about another shooting, this time in a Texas Church. Twenty-six people were murdered and many were injured, including children and the elderly. The Pastor's own teenage daughter was one of the deceased. They're calling it the worse mass shooting in Texas history! The gunman fled the scene and was found later, shot dead in his own car in a ditch. At the moment there aren't many more details.

I couldn't help but remember the words I had written only days ago in the October Prophetic Newsletter which was recently sent to your email:

* Church shootings are becoming more commonplace, which is alarming. But, the Prophecies I've received indicate that this will be an ongoing thing, and I don't expect to see it let up at all. These are the last days, and such things are the signs of the times.
The Prophetic Newsletter #42: October 1, 2017 - Page 6

And then, on October 9th, 2017, I had these words as well:

* Prophecy: "AND EVEN AS THE AMERICAN NATION IS IN SHOCK OVER THE CONCERT MASSACRE IN LAS VEGAS, EVEN NOW, OTHER WICKED MEN, FILLED WITH DEMONIC SPIRITS, HAVE BEEN INSPIRED TO PERFORM SIMILAR ACTS, SHOOTING INTO PUBLIC CROWDS! - THIS WILL BE SEEN ON A WIDE SCALE, NOT ONLY IN AMERICA AGAIN, BUT ALL ACROSS THE GLOBE!"
10/09/17 - Prophecy #47: Unto The Nations - Page 3, Item 13

And here's a portion of a Prophecy I was given the following day:

* Prophecy: "HEAR YE THE WORD OF THE LORD, ALL YE LANDS, AND PREPARE FOR DAYS OF WICKEDNESS AND MAYHEM AS NEVER BEFORE IN THE DAYS AHEAD! - FOR EACH AND EVERY PLOT CONCEIVED IS NOT HIDDEN FROM MY SIGHT, FOR I SEE AND HEAR IT ALL PLAINLY, SAITH THE LORD! - SATAN HATH INSPIRED HORRORS IN THE HEARTS OF MEN TO GO FORTH AND DO DEVILTRY IN EVERY LAND AND NATION UPON THE EARTH - FOR HE KNOWETH HIS TIME IS SHORT, AND DESIRETH TO STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY THE SOULS, MINDS AND BODIES OF THE SONS OF MEN!"
10/10/17 - Prophecy #47: Unto The Nations - Page 3, Item 14

We were warned, amply, about this, several times. What a world we live in today, with maniacs gone wild!

I'll be writing more on this matter soon, but for now, let us all pray for the families of the deceased and for the recovery of the wounded, both physically and emotionally as well. May God have mercy on them all!

In His Service,
The Unknown Prophet 777

Prophecies Today, Headline News Tomorrow!
Where ALL Prophecies Come True!

Posts: 27 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for sharing.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 3210 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 6 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't need no fake prophetic warning to know the score.
Those sealed with the Spirit of God already have eyes to see.
Why do you continue to try to take credit for the Spirits revelation?

"I couldn't help but remember the words I had written only days ago in the October Prophetic Newsletter which was recently sent to your email:"

You really need to take this stuff of yours over to the http://www.prophecyclub.com/. They don't believe in the pre-trib Rapture of the Church either.

Those that place a rapture after chapter 4 in Revelation are not rightly dividing the Word and try to force the Body of Christ back out of the
heavenly clouds into their personal interpretations.

Galatians 2
1 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also.
2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.
3 But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised:

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:
5 To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.

6 But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me:
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;
8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 7220 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill,

Thank you for clarifying. I never noticed that about the rapture in his writings. I like you believe in a pre-trib rapture.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 3210 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Church Webs | Privacy Statement